Rangers need to get used to not winning anything for years to come.

Just saw Dave kings interview on STV. Rangers will have to get used to not anything anything for years to come.

Even with season ticket money and our sponsors we will be fighting for 3rd or 2nd place.

Charles Green wants to run Rangers at a profit and king says we can't win anything this way.

He also says we should take our medicine as we have been arrogant about this and not very humble.

The previous board made mistakes including king himself and he admits that and that it's not charles Green fault. ,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Dave kings interview on STV. Rangers will have to get used to not anything anything for years to come.

Even with season ticket money and our sponsors we will be fighting for 3rd or 2nd place.

Charles Green wants to run Rangers at a profit and king says we can't win anything this way.

He also says we should take our medicine as we have been arrogant about this and not very humble.

The previous board made mistakes including king himself and he admits that and that it's not charles Green fault. ,

Arrogant and not very humble, fuck me, is this the same guy who is under investigation from the tax authorities in South Africa! £227 million is apparently owed!...... :wanker:

Arrogant and not very humble, fuck me, is this the same guy who is under investigation from the tax authorities in South Africa?...... :wanker:

I just said those word whilst watching this idiot speaking on stv. Talk about keeping your counsel, why doesnt this clown just SHUT UP!!! I dont need to see him every day bringing up more crap and spouting more stuff, just stay out of it, he got sacked and I wish he would never darken ibrox door again. Go back to South Africa and deal with your own problems !!! :wanker:

I think that's a misquote and he's actually describing himself.

He said arrogant and not very humble, the board has made mistakes the board that i was part of aswell.

So why the fuck should charles and people trying to move on take there medicine because of you?

You should be the one getting done along with Murray And Whyte.

King is talking bollocks.

All our players are ridiculously overpaid, and we have a history of paying far too much for players from England and beyond, when there is good young talent right beneath our nose in Scotland, for a fraction of what you would pay from elsewhere (unless we are buying from Dundee Utd).

He said arrogant and not very humble, the board has made mistakes the board that i was part of aswell.

So why the fuck should charles and people trying to move on take there medicine because of you?

You should be the one getting done along with Murray And Whyte.

Ah so he was describing himself and other members of his regime, makes a bit more sense. Arrogant, not very humble and extremely stupid and now he needs to just bugger off until the courts come calling. If they ever do, his type always get away with it.

King is talking bollocks.

All our players are ridiculously overpaid, and we have a history of paying far too much for players from England and beyond, when there is good young talent right beneath our nose in Scotland, for a fraction of what you would pay from elsewhere (unless we are buying from Dundee Utd).

Why can't we buy decent young Scots players like we used to do, raise our own players through our youth system and supplement these with sensibly priced continental buys, all players that we can if we wish sell on for a profit in the future? Running the club at a loss, which he is implying, is simply unsustainable in the long term.

I do think there will be a re-setting of expectations as we know what happens when we spend money we dont have. However, I certainly dont think that we will will nothing

We are now debt free (yes I know we owe Charles Green), we now have the income from the merchandise and catering coming back into the club and can start to put in place new ways of exploitingthese for the good of the club.

There are still very many questions that require answers, however we will win trophies within the next few years.

He also said Green told him he was in this for the long haul

but I'm sure I saw a quote by Green saying he wanted to be away by next year

The investors are in for the long haul. Green is not an investor he's the guy who's there to raise investment and when he does he can leave the new boards to get on with it and pocket his fee/shares

He also said Green told him he was in this for the long haul

but I'm sure I saw a quote by Green saying he wanted to be away by next year

Murrays statement today says they are here for long term, I'm sure.