Rangers need to get used to not winning anything for years to come.

I do think there will be a re-setting of expectations as we know what happens when we spend money we dont have. However, I certainly dont think that we will will nothing

We are now debt free (yes I know we owe Charles Green), we now have the income from the merchandise and catering coming back into the club and can start to put in place new ways of exploitingthese for the good of the club.

There are still very many questions that require answers, however we will win trophies within the next few years.

Do we owe Green anything the quote that went round was only in the event of a CVA do we have to pay him back not liquidation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we owe Green anything the quote that went round was only in the event of a CVA do we have to pay him back not liquidation.

If he has set this up properly then we should, otherwise investors require to pay tax on taking out their own money. So I am sure that we will owe him/them the money.

Its pretty obvious the regular fan like me and you are striving for stability, Smiths consortiums joke bid and King letting his mouth run away with him are two of the most recent reasons our heads are fucked.

We should all stand square behind Green now, with Murray three at the helm i think we should be on track heading the right way.

Tomorrow? TBKs back in the frame with a £6.1m bid?

I wish dave the creting king, who shoulda ask questions on numerous ocassions, would fuck off. We don't want you or ur granny buying the club. Your a hypocrite of the highest orde. How dare you comment on what is good or bad for rangers you bastard when you were knowingly or not suppporting the last regime and regime before. It has been now stated that reangers fc plc never really had board meeting! Why the fuck not? Why were u not in arguing as a director to have a monthly meeting with the club secretary there, accountants, legal team, and anyone else who needed to be there? Why did you not speak to the rest of ur board members to ensure this happened.why did you not ask questions on income and expenditure, cos you are a tax evader (allegedly) didn't want to ruffle rtoo many feathers? Why di you not resign as a matter of principle instead of continuing on a corrupt board? Why did you not disclose anything to fans rep's or anything? You stood there, like a fucking joke, took all the benefits that were going, and now you tell us , us the fans what we have rto expect. If it was not for you and others who did not question everything, we would not be in this mess. FFs my band are run better than rangers. We have weekly meeting to discuss items, and talk abt finance and the books are there for anyone's perusal. Ignorance does not let you away with itt mr king. You should hang your head in fuckinfg shame, you shambolic site of a man!!!rant over

If he has set this up properly then we should, otherwise investors require to pay tax on taking out their own money. So I am sure that we will owe him/them the money.

I don't think we do. The loan was to the oldco to come out of admin. The 5.5mil was to buy the assets outright so the investors in sevco own the club and will get dividends/return on investment when selling shares.

I don't think we do. The loan was to the oldco to come out of admin. The 5.5mil was to buy the assets outright so the investors in sevco own the club and will get dividends/return on investment when selling shares.

I don't think he expects the 5.5 million back until he sells his shares how can you deal with knowing you get a return anyway that can't be allowed.

Why can't we buy decent young Scots players like we used to do, raise our own players through our youth system and supplement these with sensibly priced continental buys, all players that we can if we wish sell on for a profit in the future? Running the club at a loss, which he is implying, is simply unsustainable in the long term.

That's what has to be done. It won't happen overnight though. Some players are going to be sold next month, so that we can cut our cloth, to get through next season, regardless of what league we're in.

He has albeit not in the new company.

Yep I understand that but I find his recent statements patronising,what does he plan on doing about it if Green's plans don't suit him?

We're all aware it won't be the same Rangers(with regards to monopolising trophies) but if he is that interested he should join forces with someone and invest in the newco or buy Green out.

Yep I understand that but I find his recent statements patronising,what does he plan on doing about it if Green's plans don't suit him?

We're all aware it won't be the same Rangers(with regards to monopolising trophies) but if he is that interested he should join forces with someone and invest in the newco or buy Green out.

I understand where you are coming from but did he not invest £20m in us? Think it gives him the right to speak about us more than TBKs etc..