Mark Dingwall the Rangers Gordon Brown?

MrSifter

Given the farce of the cancelled Dingwall march it's amazing how similar he is to Gordon Brown.

Bullys

Liars

Briefings behind people's backs

Releasing of deliberately false information

Setting their willing lackeys loose to brief against and attack others

Inability to take or accept criticism

Going to ground when bad news comes and never answering questions, waiting for it all to blow over

Busted flushes

Given the farce of the cancelled Dingwall march it's amazing how similar he is to Gordon Brown.

Bullys

Liars

Briefings behind people's backs

Releasing of deliberately false information

Setting their willing lackeys loose to brief against and attack others

Inability to take or accept criticism

Going to ground when bad news comes and never answering questions, waiting for it all to blow over

Busted flushes

We have enough football politics without introducing the other one I think.

They are both fat but :happy:

Ye mean the wan you worship?

Oh dear, hear we go. Och awh right, jist tay stroke yer obviously overgrown ego, ah really do love fat boy. Aye so I fuckin do!

I can only presume are you are such a fan of fat boy, mibeez your worshippin the coneheed of the anti christ. Did you let your freudian slip ur whit. Mibeez you have a recessed desire to become a taig an worship paedos?

The orange and purple is what you are obviously NOT, so get ower yersel an go huv a wank as you will never be invited.

Gordon Brown's influence wasn't always pernicious.

Brown probably played his own small part in the demise of Rangers FC plc as he is said to have personally asked Lloyds TSB to takeover the stricken HBoS. This is, of course, the reason that Lloyds ended up being banker for Rangers FC plc.

Brown probably played his own small part in the demise of Rangers FC plc as he is said to have personally asked Lloyds TSB to takeover the stricken HBoS. This is, of course, the reason that Lloyds ended up being banker for Rangers FC plc.

A tad harsh.

I'm no fan of Brown, but tbf he kept us out of the Euro.