24 games at euro 2012

2 red cards in opening game, Szczesny and some guy from Greece :pipe: Don't recall any more though

Szczesny and Sokratis Papastathopoulos got sent off in the Poland-Greece game and the Greece captain, Giorgos Karagounis missed the penalty.

Keith Andrews from the ROI got his marching orders against Italy late in the game :pipe:

Szczesny and Sokratis Papastathopoulos got sent off in the Poland-Greece game and the Greece captain, Giorgos Karagounis missed the penalty.

Keith Andrews from the ROI got his marching orders against Italy late in the game :pipe:

Right, didn't watched any Ireland matches too carefully to be honest :pipe: I think the fact that there were no 0:0 games is just as much impressive. Very good tournaument so far overall I guess, many beautiful goals, suprising scores, offensive football

Right, didn't watched any Ireland matches too carefully to be honest :pipe: I think the fact that there were no 0:0 games is just as much impressive. Very good tournaument so far overall I guess, many beautiful goals, suprising scores, offensive football

Well you didn't miss much action from the ROI Leszek,because they were absolute shite.The lack of scoreless draws has been a plus for the tournament,with the majority of teams going for the win and not settling for a draw.

I've really enjoyed the atmosphere at the games and I'm glad that Poland and Ukraine have put on such a good show. :clap:

Well you didn't miss much action from the ROI Leszek,because they were absolute shite.The lack of scoreless draws has been a plus for the tournament,with the majority of teams going for the win and not settling for a draw.

I've really enjoyed the atmosphere at the games and I'm glad that Poland and Ukraine have put on such a good show. :clap:

Nah, Poland were shite unfortunately :rolleyes: Really, last place in worst group in the history of EURO is nothing to cheer about. Oh well, as a polish football fan I'm used to being dissapointed :dry::lol: Props to Ukraine though, really showed heart and passion.

And for fans, yes, they are doing great, atmosphere on games is fun :pipe:

Nah, Poland were shite unfortunately :rolleyes: Really, last place in worst group in the history of EURO is nothing to cheer about. Oh well, as a polish football fan I'm used to being dissapointed :dry::lol: Props to Ukraine though, really showed heart and passion.

And for fans, yes, they are doing great, atmosphere on games is fun :pipe:

Well when I said that " I'm glad that Poland and Ukraine have put on such a good show" I wasn't actually referring to Poland's football performances :rolleyes: I was talking about how Poland and Ukraine showed themselves to the world,because I would have loved to been in Warsaw during the Euros :beer1:

Zmuda disappointed me with his tactics and team selections during the games,and I think Poland with a different coach can push on from here.

You might be disappointed with the Polish performances, and are used to being so, but just think of a worse scenario......You could be a Scottish tartan army fan :anguish:doh