Walter Smith - Green hasn't done anything wrong

boss

I take it from that that the bidding war will now proceed in private and one day soon we will get an announcement......

It will be without Walter who is fed up with Paul Murray's Blew-it-again Knights.

I think that serious questions do need to be asked about this aborted bid, why it was done to undermine Charles Green, and how much damage it has done to us by (again) splitting our support at a time when we should have been more united than ever.

Additionally (tin hat on), how did Walter Smith let himself get dragged into looking so foolish by this consortium?

Same old shit now! Divide and rule! Its a total sham and argued with enough people over the weekend to lst a good while. Green has done nothing wrong. Ok he mentioned harte as an investor. But he did invest in a youth policy, although not under green. A stupid flipant remark. However, elsewhere through this farcical situation he has been up front. U wanna be part of it? Step up and pay! If not then get to fuck. Let green get on with the mamouth job he has in hand.

Walter should have known, anyone one should have known 6m was never gonna get it. Aye if they had done it weeks ago, but the deal was signed, be it cva or newco, done deal. But fair play to walter, good luck to our guys, and may the rangers prosper and flourish!

I think that serious questions do need to be asked about this aborted bid, why it was done to undermine Charles Green, and how much damage it has done to us by (again) splitting our support at a time when we should have been more united than ever.

Additionally (tin hat on), how did Walter Smith let himself get dragged into looking so foolish by this consortium?

My thoughts as well; was it blind loyalty to an ex board member hiding in the background or just duped into being the face of the bid by not asking questions? Whatever it was he lost a lot of respect from me with what I thought was dirty tricks last Thursday.

From Jim Hannah's FB.

(FTAOD, I'm not the other party)

n5rlas.jpg

As the sensible on here already stated, its funny even gersnet which seemed decent seems to have been taken over now by the Green conspiracy theorists.

Above all Walter Smith is a man of integrity. Do I think he was duped into fronting this bid, HELL YES. If the likes of McColl and Parks cannot come up with more than 6 million between them, yet they "Love" Rangers????????? Christ that is like you or I spending 50,000.00 quid to buy Rangers. If that was the case I would be in the bank tomorrow taking out a new mortgage on the hoose to finance it. And as far as Dave King goes wish the fuck the SA government would put him away and muzzle the cunt.

My thoughts as well; was it blind loyalty to an ex board member hiding in the background or just duped into being the face of the bid by not asking questions? Whatever it was he lost a lot of respect from me with what I thought was dirty tricks last Thursday.

Gotta remember he has been on holiday. I had a better shot of running into him that most of the people pretending to spread the gospel the past week.

I'm glad that Walter has been so honest with Jim.

The criticism JH has taken elsewhere for having his own opinion is dreadful and it's not a surprise that Walter has shown he's equally his own man.

Questions of Green are valid but no less so than those parties who have attempted to buy our club via subterfuge and spin.

Absolute rubbish.

Your getting Feedback from someone who occasionally uses your website and has noticed a change in slant lately, good to see your mature enough to handle the opinions of your members.

Lets hope Green comes across better when questioned.

Your getting Feedback from someone who occasionally uses your website and has noticed a change in slant lately, good to see your mature enough to handle the opinions of your members.

Lets hope Green comes across better when questioned.

It's usually best to examine feedback in context. Your context was to suggest I was brainwashed by FF yet couldn't provide any examples of my alleged 'bizarre' behaviour.

Thus, your feedback was discounted.

Maturity doesn't come into it.