Rangers to England shock

scottjf82

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are mental if they think bury fans would like this.

if this is plausable, the way i see it is we buy the club, take the licence, and then sell their assets back to them for £1, and liquidate the bury company.

so they need to start again from the conference, or wherever they can apply to, but the advantage for them would be how much we were willing to pay. Say it was £7million. it could offer them a solution to start from the bottom up with a clean slate and a war chest. If they are financially stricken (they have been in administration before) it could offer them a beter long term plan.

but effetively they would be relegated right out the EFL - so the fans would be outraged.

For argument's sake, should this be our only way into England, it's grotesque. A fucking horrible thing to do. There's no way I'd be able to travel to away games down south knowing that I'm in the spot of a Bury fan of 40 odd years just because the directors at board level of his club fucked it all.

And if the alternative was us being out out of the SFA for a year and Bury going out of existence?

Are Bury in the shiters financially?

I don't like the sound of taking their club tbh. Would it be possible for us to buy them, they form a newco leaving us with the oldco and league position, then we give the stadium etc to their newco and they start again in the lower leagues?

Are Bury in the shiters financially?

I don't like the sound of taking their club tbh. Would it be possible for us to buy them, they form a newco leaving us with the oldco and league position, then we give the stadium etc to their newco and they start again in the lower leagues?

As I've posted earlier, I think this could work if it's a friendly (and agreed on) takeover that suits both clubs.

I'd love to see the day Rangers FC inform the SFA they're offski.

Some things are worth more than success.

Exactly only glory hunters would want this from Burys perspective and if your a.glory hunter you dont support Bury. I cant actualy bring myself to belive this, if true its.probably a bluffing tactic from Green to SPL/SFA nothing more

Exactly what most SPL clubs and their supporters want to do to us now!

No we are a NewCo now.

Doing this is going down the Airdrieonians route.

Being honest I would always support the club, I just wouldnt be happy with us effectively killing another team for no reason.

Perhaps this is the reason for the rumour ;)

Finally someone can see the real reason for this story. The same reason Ally made the Division 3 comments.

Empty threats. But empty threats must come better than these. Someone needs to have a word with the think tank man. Make it believable.

Can't believe people actually believe Bury fans would be on board about this, are people that blindly obsessed with getting to England? Can you imagine a Barcelona or Real Madrid tried to do the same to us? Just because they are a relatively small club doesn't mean they don't have supporters who are fiercely loyal and passionate, and love the team the way we love ours.

Can't believe people actually believe Bury fans would be on board about this, are people that blindly obsessed with getting to England? Can you imagine a Barcelona or Real Madrid tried to do the same to us? Just because they are a relatively small club doesn't mean they don't have supporters who are fiercely loyal and passionate, and love the team the way we love ours.

You get signed up for their forum and get reporting back tae us whits going doon.