RFFF Statement

Taken from VB

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund today met with Charles Green and Malcolm Murray.

During a meeting lasting three and a half hours the members of the committee sought clarity from both individuals on a number of issues.

By the conclusion of the meeting the RFFF had received satisfaction on the future security of the property assets, forward flow funding and the ring fencing of season tickets for the good of the club.

The RFFF would encourage fans to renew their season tickets at this time to demonstrate our support for our manager Ally McCoist his management team and our players.

It is time for our great support to show solidarity for the club that binds and bonds us together as Rangers fans.

End

Personally, I will still be waiting until July 4th at least, before I part with my cash.

I'll be buying my season ticket, but so much for the honest and up front approach we were promised. It seems it's back to the chosen few being given a nod and wink and the rest of us just to suck it up.

It appears that as of late last night we were the only site who had reported on the meeting. I am led to believe that Green will be issuing a statement shortly in regards to last nights meeting. As for the release of information i wasn't present at the meeting so not sure when more information will be released.

However as i have always said there is information discussed at these meetings that is sensitive and surrounds not only the club but strategies, enemies, future plans on how to deal with them etc. People will never agree but i can understand why certain information isn't disclosed as it would show our hand.

That said i would hope that there is more clarity from Green on why the fans should invest in ST's.

I won't be happy until I know what Green had for his breakfast and how many times he plans on using his bowels today.

Add it to the list of questions

How about what the rich Rangers fans who haven't invested?

What did they have for breakfast? If its the same as Green we may have some common ground and a basis for a renewed bid

I will be renewing..............................but what a dramatic impact it would have if we arranged a march to renew our tickets as a true Pro Rangers declaration....................serious not a funnycrabflute.gif

Great idea ED, can you get the posters done please. :clap:

Renew season tickets when we don't know what league we are playing in or if we will blindly accept sanctions that will cripple us....really is that th ebest we can come up with ?

Even renew season tickets but see that wee box that says away games don't tickt it...is that beyond people

3 1/2 hours and that is all that is fed the proles, sorry guys not good enough

I will be renewing but not until it's certain we are playing football next season.

There is far too much muck flying about just now and everything is still uncertain, the minute we are granted into the SPL, DIV1 or 3 then I will do this.

Name them and they will be taken care of biggrin.gif unless I like the poster you name uk.gif

HaHa, I walked into that double meaning just no problem. :lol: you are quick on the draw old chap, but unlike me you have a lot more practice at posting.

On a serious note I am now going to renew next week, if it turns out the wrong decision then so be it. I just feel now is the time to show support for our team, and buying my season ticket is the best way I can do that. :21:

I will be renewing..............................but what a dramatic impact it would have if we arranged a march to renew our tickets as a true Pro Rangers declaration....................serious not a funnycrabflute.gif

Great idea (tu)

HaHa, I walked into that double meaning just no problem. :lol: you are quick on the draw old chap, but unlike me you have a lot more practice at posting.

On a serious note I am now going to renew next week, if it turns out the wrong decision then so be it. I just feel now is the time to show support for our team, and buying my season ticket is the best way I can do that. :21:

Agree............he stated in an interview last night that the money will be held in a separate account, and one of the guys posted on here yesterday that they phoned ticket office and if the season book prices have to be reduced because of not being in spl..............new price will be issued and either cancl and full refund or reduction in season price with the difference re paid.

Agree............he stated in an interview last night that the money will be held in a separate account, and one of the guys posted on here yesterday that they phoned ticket office and if the season book prices have to be reduced because of not being in spl..............new price will be issued and either cancl and full refund or reduction in season price with the difference re paid.

I can understand why some fans are holding back but I am now happy to trust what Charlie G said about keeping the money separate and that we will be refunded if required.

I would also be willing to pay the full price for one season even if we are in Div 3 just to give the club a boost, as some posters here have also said, I think you might have been one of them.

Anyway I am happy to take the RFFF advice and buy my ticket now.