Dont accept Division 1.

They cant have their cake and eat it, Div 3 or SPL with no sanctions.

FUCK THE SFA

FUCK THE SPL

i understand demotion to div 1 would be the punishment for the alleged dual contracts/ebt scenario.there would be no loss of past titles etc

Here here

#1   alwaystrue 

Derek Johnstone

Group:Loyal Bluenose

Topics:4

Rep:0

Warn Status

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

as rangers fans we are always going to be vilified by the anti rangers mob troughout scotland and the tattie munchin media.

how about we take the newco route and refuse to apply for spl status and start in the third division and rebuild while denying the spl clubs of our loyal supports hard earned cash.how long will they survive without us.not very long hopefully.

MultiQuote

Reply. My post from 17may still time to shaft the rat bags,do it now and deny them the chance to turn us over at every turn.its not to late, withdraw our application to SPL and stand back and watch the panic. All in the interest of sporting integrity of course.

The longer this goes on and the more vitriolic the attacks using unprecedented standards of morality in Scottish football becomes then the more I believe we should take our fate out of the hands of some greedy Chairmen and their bitter fans and withdraw our application to the SPL. We should apply to the SFL and start again in Div 3.I would also not support the revamp of the Glasgow Cup so that Sky gould get their Old Firm game thus giving direct support to SPL Clubs in that the present TV contract remains in place.

And who the fuck will play for us in Div3????

We need to be at the top to be even able to get into Europe once we require the license

Div 3 = Disaster and im not too proud to say it

Unless we stay in spl we wont have any players fact.1division apart from Lee mculloch all top players will leave fact I know it will be a cunt going to 3rd division but I'd rather start from the 3rd n work our way back.incase u hadn't noticed 3 votes down already possible 4 we wont be in spl next year then sanctions in the1st division sorry mate if you think rangers wont attract good enough players to get us thru the leagues the you need your head looked at.fuck Europe build the club 1st then worry about that when we r strong enough to compete again on all levels

Why?so you would rather stay in spl n get stick of every cunt forever and all the sanctions that come with spl less cash points deduction to line all the other clubs pockets my heads fine I'll still buy season book no matter what leave we r in in a rangers fan not a what league we r in fan

so you think the fact that whyte never paid the tax and Ni is ever going to go away regardless of what division we are in? too many people on here wanting to surrender even before a ball is kicked. I wouldnt give up on the leauge if it's only ten points and we could win a cup but in div 3 we won't have team and will get pumped out of all cups in the early rounds. is that what you really want ?

I'm actually going to disagree.

I think Division One is ideal for Rangers.

Who could our opponents be next season? Dundee/Dunfermline, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Hamilton, Livingston, Morton? I'd take that. Some very decent clubs there. Are you seriously telling me these clubs aren't any better than St Mirren, Inverness, Ross County, Motherwell etc? Bollocks.

People are getting too caught up in the situation. Division Three just isn't practical at all. It's a commercial disaster for Rangers.

Let's take our medicine. Stay within competitive football and we'll come back bigger and stronger

Today might not be the opportunity - but believe me, within the next 2 or 3 years, Rangers will be able to influence the destiny of the SPL and their clubs.

we seem more obsessed with sticking it up the SPL than we do about or own clubs well being. The SPL need us to prosper, not to survive. If we succeed in screwing the SPL up, where do we go from there? We need the SPL, as horrible as that sounds.

1st Div is a sensible compromise. Allows up to be back challenging for the top prize within a year, earning money and assembling a team capable of competing in Europe in the next 2 years. Also Sky will still be there for us to come back to, as people seem to be forgetting WE need sky and sponsorship money as well as the "diddy" clubs.

Time to start thinking about what's best for us, not what's going to kill everybody else.

Hear hear!

Anybody you mean everybody ya tit I'm on here to talk about rangers not how well I done at school quick put up a cartoon ya geek

I don't need corrected by an illiterate moron.

PS it's 'how well I did at school'.

Have a nice day :)

Withdraw the application for SPL and apply for Div3. Watch the SPL squirm and run after us and we can then negotiate with them from a position of strength from what currently appears to be from a position of weakness,

Of course, we are getting all this shite from the mhedia, so who knows what the truth is. I don't think Green is a patsy and maybe he has already told the SPL to fuck off with their sanctions. All we can do is make our feelings known to him and influence his stance.

Time will tell and I honestly can't do with much more of this waiting and the daily hatred peddled that's peddled gainst us.

We can shout about the Fu*king the SPL SFA and the First Division , but the fact is Charles Green is a business man and doesn't consider how much these things piss us off.

We are very unlucky guys, we care so much for our club that we will not stop supporting and will allow these things to happen to us even though it breaks our hearts to see the abuse we are having to endure. I have never loved Rangers more than I do now and it is so upsetting to have to watch these cowardly bast*rds lining up to boot us.

Tell you this though , when this is sorted out and we are playing in whatever league, it is Year Zero for every one of these C*nts who have made it their lifes ambition to kill us and see us buried.

Rememeber them well ,and if it is the First Division we will hopefully deal with Dumfermline and that scumbag Yorkston right away .

We should make a 3 year plan to cause as much harm to these clubs as we can. Put them out of business Give them Fu*k all.

Dont do a thing for the Reagan/Liewell SFA - These arseholes want to kill us too , this also includes the the wankers in the Rangers Hating Tartan Army Fuc* them too.

I despise every fuc*in one of them and look forward to watching them perish and fade away.

Remember the old Club motto -- AYE READY