The Taig that put in 11million

the thing that bothers me most about this deal is why is Bomber getting involved with this cnut :mad: - anyone involved with the bheasts from the east is undoubtedly got a secret agenda for taking on Rangers. Hopefully Green doesn't give them the time of day or he gets a wee phonecall from Walter to set him straight on any possible implications.

Always my fear with Green and the reason I saw Walters bid as needed (though I'm as angry as any by the way it went)

Green can and will sell to anyone offering him a good profit. Completely within his rights to do so

[/quote

I agree that's it's his choice but there are lines even he won't cross and selling up to a bheast is certainly one of them.

I agree that's it's his choice but there are lines even he won't cross and selling up to a bheast is certainly one of them.

And how have you come to that conclusion? If this guy had a proper bid and not just want a bit of free publicity, then I have no doubts that Green would have no qualms selling to him. It's a problem we're going to have to deal with. Green'll sell to the person that offers him the biggest profit

Fu*k me , have we sunk this far that we are vulnerable to the likes of this pair trying to own us - NO fu*king way.

What is John Brown thinking about pushing them forward as fit and proper.

He must be mental if he thinks they are acceptable in any shape or form.