Green You Must Now Withdraw our Requst to the spl

North Rd

Green/McDonald now have big decisions to make.

Watch for the Big sell now, they will never stay, it's got to be Division 3 now, I hope he doesn't play politics till 4th July.

The turkeys have voted for Xmas , no need to wait now, tell SPL we withdraw our request to join and send it to the SFL instead

Let's all watch the SPL implode next season.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look we have waisted time now on a cva which was never gonny happen.

We also have waisted time and money on waiting on this corrupt lot to decide the innevitable.

Green is coming across to me to being very niave when it comes to this backwater league.

He needx to apply for SFL now and stop relying on these bogots who hate us .

Either that or lower leagues down south .

Get us to fuck out of this shitty little smsll monded country.

Fuck the SPL and the SFA.

Just with our club had a man in charge who would standing on the steps tomorrow morning 9am and tell the lot of them " How proud I am to be Chairman of Glasgow Rangers, and this morning we will be applying to join the SFL.

Look we have waisted time now on a cva which was never gonny happen.

We also have waisted time and money on waiting on this corrupt lot to decide the innevitable.

Green is coming across to me to being very niave when it comes to this backwater league.

He needx to apply for SFL now and stop relying on these bogots who hate us .

Either that or lower leagues down south .

Get us to fuck out of this shitty little smsll monded country.

Fuck the SPL and the SFA.

He doesn't know what he's up against in the SPL. He must surely know now though?

Watch for the Big sell now, they will never stay, it's got to be Division 3 now, I hope he doesn't play politics till 4th June.

The turkeys have voted for Xmas , no need to wait now, tell SPL we withdraw our request to join and send it to the SFL instead

I prefer a more hardline approach.

Fans of various clubs are being asked to vote on OUR future.

Does anyone know if the RFFF made any representations to CG last night re- our views on where we want to watch our football next season ?.

Guys, this country of ours has tonight changed, we shan't forget or forgive, the rumblings of anger we have all felt stirring we must quell.

I will never ever set foot in another SPL Club who have voted against us, my selic workmates to you I promise, I do not have any respect anymore as you have shown your true colours to me since February with your snide comments and sniggers. I wasn't bitter before, but by God, I am 100% Bigot now and will run your paedo hiding club into the ground every second I can. Tonight I feel like a Ulster Scot, only it's " the Siege of Ibrox ", as they cried out , I repeat their cry

" No Surrender "

It could be that we won't have a choice if the stories about the SFL meeting in today's papers are to be believed. It could be that we are being boxed into a no choice corner that leaves Green no choice but to accept going to the SFL Div.1 for a season. It is looking increasingly like the SFL are being heavily leaned on by the SFA so that we are banished from the SPL but only for a season so that financial loss to other clubs is minimised.

Lets hope Green is able to tell them to shove it and also the crackpot idea of resurrecting the Glasgow Cup just to suit Sky and Celtic.

Well said mate.....I concur but we must remain calm and act with assurity, coldness and calculation.

Think before action, holding back with the jab now may make the overhand right all the sweeter when we get the chance to land it!

3 years in the SFL will and must be used wisely, if we spend all of this time outwith the top flight!

We must now IMHO do our utmost to get out of Scotland, now is the time for change....the bury deal is silly, they were too big a fish to swallow up....we must go lower than that....if we were to buy a team it must be with their fans blessing....one edging towards non existence....conference obscurity, whom will be happy to give their place for a sum of cash and which they could use this to positively rebuild their club and apply for membership of a conference league from scratch.

It could be that we won't have a choice if the stories about the SFL meeting in today's papers are to be believed. It could be that we are being boxed into a no choice corner that leaves Green no choice but to accept going to the SFL Div.1 for a season. It is looking increasingly like the SFL are being heavily leaned on by the SFA so that we are banished from the SPL but only for a season so that financial loss to other clubs is minimised.

Lets hope Green is able to tell them to shove it and also the crackpot idea of resurrecting the Glasgow Cup just to suit Sky and Celtic.

Disagree about being boxed in. If he says no to Div 1 the Sky deal is dead. Play hard ball. Say no to the fucking Glasgow Cup too. We should be nobody's bitch. This is an ideal situation for Green to prove his doubters wrong and bring the majority of the support onside.

Watch for the Big sell now, they will never stay, it's got to be Division 3 now, I hope he doesn't play politics till 4th July.

totally agree mate .For me theres no way we are going to get the vote and Its cast iron certainty that we go to the lower division.

Question is what one ????

Then its a question of sanctions if we take the easier option and try to negotiate.

We are screwed which ever way as they want to finish us or weaken us so much we arent able to compete for years.

Dont think Green wants this and may try to punt us if it does not go our way but I would now act and request we go to bottom division and fuck them.

We can stay in Division 1 for as long as we like.

We don't need to enter the Glasgow Cup.

If Green enters us for it, we don't turn up.

Sky can televise an empty stadium

As fans, we really DO hold all the aces.

If we stand together and play them properly, no matter what league we're in.

We can stay in Division 1 for as long as we like.

We don't need to enter the Glasgow Cup.

If Green enters us for it, we don't turn up.

Sky can televise an empty stadium

As fans, we really DO hold all the aces.

If we stand together and play them properly, no matter what league we're in.

Exactly this .

We have to toughen up to these reprobates and hit them where it hurts.