Green You Must Now Withdraw our Requst to the spl

North Rd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this country of ours has tonight changed, we shan't forget or forgive, the rumblings of anger we have all felt stirring we must quell.

I will never ever set foot in another SPL Club who have voted against us, my selic workmates to you I promise, I do not have any respect anymore as you have shown your true colours to me since February with your snide comments and sniggers. I wasn't bitter before, but by God, I am 100% Bigot now and will run your paedo hiding club into the ground every second I can. Tonight I feel like a Ulster Scot, only it's " the Siege of Ibrox ", as they cried out , I repeat their cry

" No Surrender "

I have always been quite moderate and tolerant but I agree with this post 100%.

No more pissing about with these idiots. The tail is trying to wag the dug.

Green will easily get the fans behind him if he tells them to get stuffed and applies for div3.

They are bluffing and would get found out if we tested them. They know div3 is a nuclear option for them.

It is only our dallying thus far that has got them thinking we haven't the bottle.

Act NOW Mr Green and let them know for certain what they are doing if they pursue this course of action.

Put their wee diddy clubs into oblivion.

Guys, this country of ours has tonight changed, we shan't forget or forgive, the rumblings of anger we have all felt stirring we must quell.

I will never ever set foot in another SPL Club who have voted against us, my selic workmates to you I promise, I do not have any respect anymore as you have shown your true colours to me since February with your snide comments and sniggers. I wasn't bitter before, but by God, I am 100% Bigot now and will run your paedo hiding club into the ground every second I can. Tonight I feel like a Ulster Scot, only it's " the Siege of Ibrox ", as they cried out , I repeat their cry

" No Surrender "

Fuckin spot on.

Never saw the point in applying; can't get into Europe, would have huge sanctions therefore effectively killing any chance of us winning the league. Our players wouldn't want to stay therefore rebuild. Or 3rd division; can't get into Europe, players wouldn't want to stay therefore rebuild - oh and we might win the league!!! Oh and SPL implode!!! Hmmmm let me think....

I have always been quite moderate and tolerant but I agree with this post 100%.

No more pissing about with these idiots. The tail is trying to wag the dug.

Ji

Green will easily get the fans behind him if he tells them to get stuffed and applies for div3.

They are bluffing and would get found out if we tested them. They know div3 is a nuclear option for them.

It is only our dallying thus far that has got them thinking we haven't the bottle.

Act NOW Mr Green and let them know for certain what they are doing if they pursue this course of action.

Put their wee diddy clubs into oblivion.

Yes it has all changed now, im quite lucky in that i dont have any Taig so called mates, I was moderate also but now since the situation in 2008 fixtures, and that scum lot using the death of an ex player couple that with the Child abuse and taking the moral high ground .

Well all bets are off and I despise them, and their horrible scum ridden club.

Their filthy songs and their flying of a foriegn Flag

Have I missed something? 2 clubs have come out and said no? Does this mean we are scuppered? Thought we needed a majority vote?

yeah you missed the vote, on no wait a minute it's not until the 4th july but it seems there are lot of people on here are already making their plans for div 3, pathetic

Division 3 and no alternative. They want us punished? We show them how we should be punished.

They are effectively screwed because outwith the Arch Scum, they do not have the fan base to sustain them in the long term.

It always bursts my nuts, Kilmarnock have 30,000 odd fans at a cup final, whole town lining the streets, same with Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd. Where are those so called fans during the season when it is empty seat central on view?

And these same "fans" are being consulted as to whether or not their clubs should allow us to remain in the SPL?

Please do not let them get any sense of self importance. See us? See Rangers? We're away for a few years to regroup and by God when we come back you will feel the might of our wrath.

We shall always remember and we shall never forget!

Has anybody stopped to ask if Div 3 would want us? Sure they'll make some more money, but how much of that will be gobbled up in increased police and stewarding costs? Do the clubs in Div 3 actually have the ability to organize a game against a Club with the size of support Rangers have. They'd also be giving up a promotion place. I can see reasons why they wouldn't want to have rangers in their division.

Hmmm

I wonder if east Stirling would want to play queens park or rangers next yr

Of course Div 3 teams want us

It's a once in their lifetime

They are all part-time players lucky if they get £50 a wk

your right I never bought a ticket but the £42 was donated to the RFFF, but you forgot to mention that, didnt you ?

You're jumping from thread to thread calling Bears pathetic for having principles,donating the money was the least you could do after asking folk to do something you weren't capable of doing yourself.

You may not agree that Division 3 is the best way forward for Rangers and that's your right,but a lot of fans disagree and your reaction to that is to call them deluded and pathetic.

Way to go.

You're jumping from thread to thread calling Bears pathetic for having principles,donating the money was the least you could do after asking folk to do something you weren't capable of doing yourself.

You may not agree that Division 3 is the best way forward for Rangers and that's your right,but a lot of fans disagree and your reaction to that is to call them deluded and pathetic.

Way to go.

If we're told to go to div 3 then I will be there but I'm not volunteering for a situation which could destroy us for the next ten years. maybe I'm wrong on somethings but the minute we show any weakness to them they are going to jump all over us with no mercy. you've seen it happen since feb 14th just wait to see how they react with a little bit of power over us on the footballing side. it wil be revenge for our 9 in a row and these cunts wont give up especially if they win 5 in a row, I'm just hoping people look at the med to long term view.

My feelings are if we don't go to Div 3 then anything else will never sit right in my mind.

I can not think of any better revenge than seeing other clubs die, even if its just the one I would take the greatest of pleasure in seeing at least one of the SPL clubs vanish forever, watch them shit themselves as sky leave the building placing untold pressure on a league that is hanging by a thread, give us the opportunity to take a deep breath then smile knowing full well the torture that the fans of these clubs will go through, let the WAR commence, we are battle hardened, we have been through every twist and turn to the point now no matter what I read it only adds more determination to crush this lot at any opportunity be it on the park or off it.

Let any one of these clubs off with lighter punishments than RFC has received then be prepared to shout Discrimination, Victimisation and take the authorities to the highest court in the land to prove it because that is not a footballing matter, it a personal attack.

My feelings are if we don't go to Div 3 then anything else will never sit right in my mind.

I can not think of any better revenge than seeing other clubs die, even if its just the one I would take the greatest of pleasure in seeing at least one of the SPL clubs vanish forever, watch them shit themselves as sky leave the building placing untold pressure on a league that is hanging by a thread, give us the opportunity to take a deep breath then smile knowing full well the torture that the fans of these clubs will go through, let the WAR commence, we are battle hardened, we have been through every twist and turn to the point now no matter what I read it only adds more determination to crush this lot at any opportunity be it on the park or off it.

Let any one of these clubs off with lighter punishments than RFC has received then be prepared to shout Discrimination, Victimisation and take the authorities to the highest court in the land to prove it because that is not a footballing matter, it a personal attack.

Leeds united newco ended in court after points deduction and got it reduced to .

Can see a lot of court attendance witj all this shit.

Never saw the point in applying; can't get into Europe, would have huge sanctions therefore effectively killing any chance of us winning the league. Our players wouldn't want to stay therefore rebuild. Or 3rd division; can't get into Europe, players wouldn't want to stay therefore rebuild - oh and we might win the league!!! Oh and SPL implode!!! Hmmmm let me think....

We would then be blamed for re-inventing Scottish Football. A terrible sectarian,bigoted , act, designed to win influence and subvert the position of a few greedy and blinkered individuals. Perhaps people we adjudge to have the demise of RFC at the core of their agenda. Perhaps people who believe that the media will applaud their efforts. Perhaps people who know their ship is holed below the waterline but steer it onto the rocks as a suitable alternative.

btw: when the SPL is fecked, how much is our share worth. Postal Order to Edmiston Drive ASAP please.

yeah you missed the vote, on no wait a minute it's not until the 4th july but it seems there are lot of people on here are already making their plans for div 3, pathetic

Is that a sacarstic remark to my statement? wake up and smell the coffee........NO more pampering to anyone, Green must talk for our fans as they have for theirs. We shall NOT beg to be allowed to stay in the SPL, lets regroup and come back with a vengeance.

Green/McDonald now have big decisions to make.

Watch for the Big sell now, they will never stay, it's got to be Division 3 now, I hope he doesn't play politics till 4th July.

The turkeys have voted for Xmas , no need to wait now, tell SPL we withdraw our request to join and send it to the SFL instead

Let's all watch the SPL implode next season.

Please enlighten me as to your mcdonald add on.

Please enlighten me as to your mcdonald add on.

Morning Ed, another sleepness night, this must be the biggest Roller Coaster ive even endured in my life lol

McDonald IS behind Green you know it , I know it, im not against them as with the actions of our so called rangers men was a joke. But Green must get up there and fight back or make a Rangers statement that we will not beg to stay in the SPL, and if thats what the country's fans wish, then so be it, we apply to the SFL as from Friday 22nd June. Why wait till 4thJuly, lets stop this nonesense NOW.

They have voted for Xmas so let them get on with it.

Is that a sacarstic remark to my statement? wake up and smell the coffee........NO more pampering to anyone, Green must talk for our fans as they have for theirs. We shall NOT beg to be allowed to stay in the SPL, lets regroup and come back with a vengeance.

You have to realise they have spoken with the trusts of these clubs..............now let me think.........how many Rangers trust members turn up for meetings ....how many times do these Rangers trust members get asked about their opinions before those trust members make public statements............. These trusts are a disaster and a platform for a few to foster their views as the views of many..............well they make it sound that they have many ............just take the Manchester crowd for a minute and think what % the trust would speak for......that sums the trust and no doubt as i have said these pricks at sheep.scumutd and the others are mirror images as to the ones who speak on behalf of our club.

The minority making decisions salmond would love that power.

it was actually me agreeing with you, 2 clubs have made statements in the paper and it seems to be all over. I'm not asking to be kept in the spl but if it happens (which I doubt) then I think we will be in a better position to challenge them otherwise I'm afraid they will be a runaway train.