Green You Must Now Withdraw our Requst to the spl

North Rd

Morning Ed, another sleepness night, this must be the biggest Roller Coaster ive even endured in my life lol

McDonald IS behind Green you know it , I know it, im not against them as with the actions of our so called rangers men was a joke. But Green must get up there and fight back or make a Rangers statement that we will not beg to stay in the SPL, and if thats what the country's fans wish, then so be it, we apply to the SFL as from Friday 22nd June. Why wait till 4thJuly, lets stop this nonesense NOW.

They have voted for Xmas so let them get on with it.

So Green is lying again.........mcdonalds name has never been mentioned as far as I know. I would be very surprised if he goes to say ......fuck you we will start in div 3................what is amazing is the number of times these sporting integrity chunts....(pity that piece of sperm that ran down his bitter deceased father didn't use integrity when fucking married women.) that kept putting back votes.sanctions and the rest .............suddenly start spouting openly that they are saying NO............................strange very strange.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was actually me agreeing with you, 2 clubs have made statements in the paper and it seems to be all over. I'm not asking to be kept in the spl but if it happens (which I doubt) then I think we will be in a better position to challenge them otherwise I'm afraid they will be a runaway train.

Ok mate, sorry for reading it the wrong way, easily done in these times. (tu)

it was actually me agreeing with you, 2 clubs have made statements in the paper and it seems to be all over. I'm not asking to be kept in the spl but if it happens (which I doubt) then I think we will be in a better position to challenge them otherwise I'm afraid they will be a runaway train.

In what way can our fans influence this? We don't have a say in this, its other clubs voting, and its their fans who will influence them. You keep calling folk surrender monkeys, why? For being realistic.

As for making plans for Division 3 next season, thats also wrong, we'll be in Division 1.

So Green is lying again.........mcdonalds name has never been mentioned as far as I know. I would be very surprised if he goes to say ......fuck you we will start in div 3................what is amazing is the number of times these sporting integrity chunts....(pity that piece of sperm that ran down his bitter deceased father didn't use integrity when fucking married women.) that kept putting back votes.sanctions and the rest .............suddenly start spouting openly that they are saying NO............................strange very strange.

McDonald is there mate, i always thought Shepherd/Fletcher were there also, but after the CVA got dedeated I believe they pulled out.

Hmmm sure it was a certain Mr McDonald who came out and attacked Walters consortium when they asked Green to sell to them.

So you really took as gospel the so called bid from those two failed businessmen re £11m because they were taking the piss or wanting people to believe that they had money? How many people have been asked for some sort of quote during this fiasco that have hee haw to do with the club.

Has anybody stopped to ask if Div 3 would want us? Sure they'll make some more money, but how much of that will be gobbled up in increased police and stewarding costs? Do the clubs in Div 3 actually have the ability to organize a game against a Club with the size of support Rangers have. They'd also be giving up a promotion place. I can see reasons why they wouldn't want to have rangers in their division.

:lol:

In what way can our fans influence this? We don't have a say in this, its other clubs voting, and its their fans who will influence them. You keep calling folk surrender monkeys, why? For being realistic.

As for making plans for Division 3 next season, thats also wrong, we'll be in Division 1.

we can't influence anything it's completely out our hands and jumping before we are pushed isn't the way I want to go. we got our points deductions for the admin and now they want to punish us for the newco which is a separate issue. I don't agree with them making up the new rules due to their incompetence, again (fit & proper person test) but the spl know there would have been a witch hunt against them and not us if there are no sanctions. I will agree with you it looks like Div 3 which gives us a fighting chance."

Can someone please tell me why it is assumed that we know more about the finances of other teams in the SPL than the chairmen of such teams? If any of the clubs were in the slightest danger of going bust then they would say yes 1000 times....

And this love we seem to hold of the SPL decimating itself, we must realise that one day we hope to be back there, and are we to be so vindictive as to wish the whole league is weaker, which will lead to football that is even worse than the shite that we witness every week already (not rangers, the majority of other teams). Cutting off our nose to spite our face? It might be hard for some of you to consider right now, but football is entertainment, and as the entertainment level drops, the fans will leave, and everything will go to shit.

This is the kind of paranoid bullshit in-fighting that has ruined scottish football for everyone involved. We don't need this.

Green/McDonald now have big decisions to make.

Watch for the Big sell now, they will never stay, it's got to be Division 3 now, I hope he doesn't play politics till 4th July.

The turkeys have voted for Xmas , no need to wait now, tell SPL we withdraw our request to join and send it to the SFL instead

Let's all watch the SPL implode next season.

I 100% agree with every word of that post sir. :clap:

Fuck the lot of them. :mad:

My feelings are if we don't go to Div 3 then anything else will never sit right in my mind.

I can not think of any better revenge than seeing other clubs die, even if its just the one I would take the greatest of pleasure in seeing at least one of the SPL clubs vanish forever, watch them shit themselves as sky leave the building placing untold pressure on a league that is hanging by a thread, give us the opportunity to take a deep breath then smile knowing full well the torture that the fans of these clubs will go through, let the WAR commence, we are battle hardened, we have been through every twist and turn to the point now no matter what I read it only adds more determination to crush this lot at any opportunity be it on the park or off it.

Let any one of these clubs off with lighter punishments than RFC has received then be prepared to shout Discrimination, Victimisation and take the authorities to the highest court in the land to prove it because that is not a footballing matter, it a personal attack.

Here's another post that has my 100% admiration. (tu)

Division 3 and no alternative. They want us punished? We show them how we should be punished.

They are effectively screwed because outwith the Arch Scum, they do not have the fan base to sustain them in the long term.

It always bursts my nuts, Kilmarnock have 30,000 odd fans at a cup final, whole town lining the streets, same with Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd. Where are those so called fans during the season when it is empty seat central on view?

And these same "fans" are being consulted as to whether or not their clubs should allow us to remain in the SPL?

Please do not let them get any sense of self importance. See us? See Rangers? We're away for a few years to regroup and by God when we come back you will feel the might of our wrath.

We shall always remember and we shall never forget!

100% Spot on.....Have a rep sir!!