In the Unlikely Event of Having No League

OakleyBear

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season because as a football fan, I'll still need a dose of football. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow watch if we just happened to be left with no competitive league? Personally, I'd feel the need to watch my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also an option (just to watch) as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. Costs a relative fortune to watch poor football though so that's probably rather unlikely. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

(edited to readdress the poorly worded question, sorry)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow if we just happened to be no more? Personally, I'd feel the need to follow my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also a possibility as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

fuck off prick :wanker:

Follow another club???

Probably the wrong choice of word here, sorry. 'Watch' would be more appropriate - so my question should be: "would you watch another club?"

Haha

That post can't be serious dude

Jog on

I am actually deadly serious :(

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow if we just happened to be no more? Personally, I'd feel the need to follow my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also a possibility as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

Arsenal I suppose on the basis of the long standing ties between the two clubs, and because they voted in favour of our CVA.

Morton because they were my local club before I left Scotland.

Any thoughts?

OB

my thinking here is that if we dont get a lge position in the 3rd div our club will still be registered with the sfa as they would have to acept the registration to meet out any punishments they can come up with.this would then leave the door wide open to invite clubs to play in "friendlies" and i can see a few taking up that offer it might not be on the saturday though :crabflute:

No Rangers then no interest in Scottish football, I of course watch football from ENgland, Spain, Germany ect.

But I would not go to games or go out of my way to watch any other team.

Rangers is more than football to me, it's my dads life, it was his dads life and so on..

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season because as a football fan, I'll still need a dose of football. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow watch if we just happened to be no more? Personally, I'd feel the need to follow my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also an option (just to watch) as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

(edited to readdress the poorly worded question, sorry)

Stupid post....

Stupid post....

All I wanted to ask was if it would be wrong to keep watching any games in Scotland. I'm at a real moral cross-roads.

I don't have Rangers family behind me as my folks never watched football but I started to follow Rangers when I was waaaay back at primary school and first got into football. Whatever happens I will always be a Rangers man because as said above Rangers is more than a club.