• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do if you are on here brother.

Cheers mate :)

NFL

I used to watch this at midnight on Channel 4 when it was on late at night / early morning. Not sure if it's still on.

Other than that you don't get to see much of it in this country though. Think I would make Miami Dolphins my team if I had to choose one, simply because of Ace Ventura!!! (I havent been to America before).

I have never understood the whole "who's your second team?"

Rangers are my team, Rangers and ONLY Rangers.

But is it a betrayal for a Rangers fan to walk into the home end of any other football ground? For me I would think there was much difference by going to see a game at Anfield.

However this is also my thinking. I'm just talking about watching. For example, if I went to a Dunfermline game with friends I couldn't care less if Dunfermline got pumped despite being in the home end. The more goals I get to see the better.

i wouldnt be a fan of anybody... on ocaision id pop along and watch clydebank fc... but i wouldnt concider myself a fan. i watch alot of english football (who doesent) i could see me going down to england now and again, and watching teams such as newcatsle as there closest maybe man city and chelsea .... but if that was to hapen..seiriosly... fuck the spl!

I will always be Rangers. Will likely watch the A league but there will never be the affinity I have for Rangers.

But will definitely never watch another scottish football game of any description.

I'm saying exactly what you are saying mate! :pipe: NO Rangers, NO Scottish football (and that includes Internationals) unless they play Australia,of course :beer1:

No Rangers = No team to support for me!!!!

I help run and play for a Saturday Amateur team so dont get to many games, but watch it on the TV (arm chair fan I think it is) I spend money on merchandise and TV so I can help support Rangers as much as I can afford.

If there is no Rangers then there is no Scottish Football!!! Simple

tarrier child molesting bastard should be banned :wanker: :wanker:

Look - I could have written the original question better ok? I get that but calling me that is way beyond the mark. I've supported Rangers for the best part of 20 years. I don't have much money but I buy the strips and try to get along to Ibrox every now and again after saving up. Like the rest of you I've been seriously hurting since february - losing sleep every night - trying to explain to my two sons (who are also Rangers fans) what is happening to their team when the whole story changes on a day to day basis. Now you say that and twist the knife in all because I ask if it's right to even consider going into another teams ground. Thanks man, means a lot.

To be honest I probs wont get to many games next season anyway coz im saving for a wedding but if I wasnt, organising a bus to go over for a hamburg or linfield game would be good, they have been good to us and im sure they would welcome a boost in their support plus itd be a good piss up lol

i dont think anybody would consider going to watch another team in the spl or anywhere else.

always been a bear and always will. no other fuckers will get my money from now on. :angry:

Look - I could have written the original question better ok? I get that but calling me that is way beyond the mark. I've supported Rangers for the best part of 20 years. I don't have much money but I buy the strips and try to get along to Ibrox every now and again after saving up. Like the rest of you I've been seriously hurting since february - losing sleep every night - trying to explain to my two sons (who are also Rangers fans) what is happening to their team when the whole story changes on a day to day basis. Now you say that and twist the knife in all because I ask if it's right to even consider going into another teams ground. Thanks man, means a lot.

You have to go through an initiation period when you start posting on here.

Your first post was a bit insensitive at this moment in time so people are obviously going to be touchy with the recent infestation of bheasts and diddies.

So dont get too upset, having a thick skin is a prerequisite.

If you need any advice just pm WVB as he is the resident counsellor for RM and will give you sympathy and advice.

If he's not available try BLUEDIGNITY

:shifty:

violin.gif

You have to go through an initiation period when you start posting on here.

Your first post was a bit insensitive at this moment in time so people are obviously going to be touchy with the recent infestation of bheasts and diddies.

So dont get too upset, having a thick skin is a prerequisite.

If you need any advice just pm WVB as he is the resident counsellor for RM and will give you sympathy and advice.

If he's not available try BLUEDIGNITY

:shifty:

We have our own clique, where the admin & moderators have no power.