In the Unlikely Event of Having No League

OakleyBear

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season because as a football fan, I'll still need a dose of football. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow watch if we just happened to be left with no competitive league? Personally, I'd feel the need to watch my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also an option (just to watch) as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. Costs a relative fortune to watch poor football though so that's probably rather unlikely. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

(edited to readdress the poorly worded question, sorry)

<div> There you go made it double figures for you ya numpty , dont think its a very good question to ask any Rangers Fans .Do you ? The SPL is Finished, and I will never watch another Scottish Team unless Rangers are involved   .<div>And we will never die .</div></div>

If I had an unhealty interest in kids I might support Celtic.

If I thought a sheep was a leisure centre I might support Aberdeen.

If I had an IQ smaller than my shoe size I might support Dundee Utd.

If I sniffed copious amounts of glue I might support St Mirren.

If I was so stupid I put Salt n Sauce on my chips I might support Hearts.

If I had no identity of my own and had to mimic kiddy fiddlers I might support Hibs.

If I lived in a rundown shitehole I might support Motherwell.

If I thought pies were more important than football I might support Kilmarnock.

If I thought tractors were better than cars I might support St Johnstone.

If I wanted to support 2 diddy teams for the price of one I might support ICT.

If I fancied a diddy team who end every sentence with ken, I might support Dunfermline.

However I'm a Rangers fans.

A fan of scotlands biggest and most successful team.

Nothing else could ever come close.

So, three clubs of the five already stating they're about to sign their own death warrants and vote us out the SPL with at least two others likely to come too. Third Division it should be but are we really guaranteed to walk into the SFL? I'd like to think so but it's got to the point where I might need a backup plan for next season because as a football fan, I'll still need a dose of football. :(:mad:

So, horrible horrible question, if you could bring yourself to it, who would you follow watch if we just happened to be left with no competitive league? Personally, I'd feel the need to watch my local junior side Oakley Utd. On top of that, Dunfermline just a few miles down the road from me is also an option (just to watch) as I have quite a few Pars friends from my school days (in 'Dunfie') and they wouldn't have voted us out after being relegated. Costs a relative fortune to watch poor football though so that's probably rather unlikely. I'll always be a Rangers man and if you look to the SFL leagues, many many people watch local sides like Morton, Ayr Utd etc despite being Bears at heart. Is there anything wrong with going to another club's game in your local area? I'm still undecided.

Any thoughts?

OB

(edited to readdress the poorly worded question, sorry)

i smell tim

I would invent a new sport where you have to smash up everyone who destroyed Rangers football club the winner is who can burn down as many football stadiums of SPL teams in one week. If they did kill Rangers like that I would then spend the time I spent watching Rangers and use that free time on ways to bring down Scottish football for good.

I would support any team playing Celtic.

Shuggy

What if it was for example a Celtic v Hearts game? Hearts have probably done more to kill us than Celtic have. Obviously I would never support Celtic, but I couldn't support Hearts either in these circumstances. I suppose you could hope that the ref hands out 22 red cards or something like that.

What if it was for example a Celtic v Hearts game? Hearts have probably done more to kill us than Celtic have. Obviously I would never support Celtic, but I couldn't support Hearts either in these circumstances. I suppose you could hope that the ref hands out 22 red cards or something like that.

I would have to be tactical in my choice ...

By "supporting" I don't mean go to the match. I would just watch football on TV generally as a neutral.

But I expect Rangers to be playing in division 1 for one season next season, so all a bit academic.

Shuggy