It has to be Division 3 then

The BBC is reporting that Aberdeen have come out and said they will vote no so that's us out of the SPL as Celtic, Hearts, Dundee Utd and Hibs have already come forward and said they will also vote no.

Fuck the lot of them. They are not punishing the club, they are punishing the support for the actions of one man, Craig Whyte and while Murray may well have sold us up the river it has still yet to be decided as to the outcome of the big tax case.

If anyone is complicit in Whyte's appointment, it is the very self serving arseholes who vote on our future as a club. They did not say anything when he came forward to propose the takeover, they didn't look into his history or whether he was fit and proper. We as supporters are helpless but they insist on sticking the boot in. Well fuck them all. They are about to put Scottish Football out to pasture for their own self serving petty point scoring.

I just cancelled Sky Sports and ESPN as I have absolutely need for it if the team I support isn't on it. If the opportunity appears and Rangers can somehow launch their own TV Channel or Online Broadcasts of games I'll happily give my money directly to the club instead.

I also hope that now Celtic won't have us backing them up with the 11-1 voting system that the other's now turn their attention to them and royally fuck them over with regards to TV Money, Sponsorship and fixtures.

You reap what you sew. :wanker: