If we win SFL3, 2, 1 back to back

Just got to thinking that Celtic are obviously rubbing hands together thinking of the non-contest the SPL is going to be and, perhaps they were getting excited about getting close to our 54 titles?

Well if we win back to back titles to get to the SPL, wouldn't we be on 57 titles when we get back?

The tarriers haven't thought this one through have they?

Just got to thinking that Celtic are obviously rubbing hands together thinking of the non-contest the SPL is going to be and, perhaps they were getting excited about getting close to our 54 titles?

Well if we win back to back titles to get to the SPL, wouldn't we be on 57 titles when we get back?

No, we wind them up about 4 in a row once we complete our first season in the top flight

Sorry but the title count is for top flight only. They would count as divisional wins but not as total league champion title wins.

64 is the number of titles we have won in total.

Just because that green scum count their war-time titles doesn't mean that we should too. I'm tired of hearing this.

Men were off sacrificing their lives in the war throughout the period in which Rangers won those 7 titles, it's hardly a time to remember for footballing merits.

Just because that green scum count their war-time titles doesn't mean that we should too. I'm tired of hearing this.

Men were off sacrificing their lives in the war throughout the period in which Rangers won those 7 titles, it's hardly a time to remember for footballing merits.

Hmm I didn’t say we should I was pointing out what the second poster was meaning to the OP……

<cr>

Sorry but the title count is for top flight only. They would count as divisional wins but not as total league champion title wins.

Really, there are rules for this? I would have thought a club would just list the honours it has won. In our history we would have 3 new titles to add. So we would be chasing our 58th title when we got back into the SPL (assuming back to back promotions)

some people really need to change thier thinking.

why sit around and come up with ways "to wind the tarriers up". Stop giving a fuck about the scum and you'll instantly be in a better place (tu)

Says the man with the windup in his signature. FFS any light relief in all this is to be welcomed surely!

Says the man with the windup in his signature. FFS any light relief in all this is to be welcomed surely!

it's not a wind-up, rangers media gets alot of visitors from other fans, just putting into context our 140 year domination of scottish football for all to see.

some people really need to change thier thinking.

why sit around and come up with ways "to wind the tarriers up". Stop giving a fuck about the scum and you'll instantly be in a better place (tu)

I agree with the iconicman, why shouldn't we, they scum have been sitting on their library pc's pushing every bit of shite at us and making sure the rags get it and publish.

That's what has been wrong with our crowd at times, we just sit back instead of fighting fire with fire.

Not me, I will dig and dig to find out anything illegal those scum, regan and all them have done and publish , tweet it in some hope they see that they aren't the sporting integrity Fanny's they try to make themselves out to be.