"Mr Isaacs informed us that he was not shown relevant documentation by the BBC "

DUFF and Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club plc, today issued the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "We welcome the decision by Lord Hodge today.

"Producing this report for Lord Hodge will give us an opportunity to demonstrate that the allegation of conflict of interest by the BBC was wrong and grossly irresponsible.

"We have a well-established conflict checking procedure which was fully ahered to and there was no reason for us not to accept the role as administrators.

"It should be remembered that HMRC withdrew their application to appoint administrators to enable us to do the job. We maintain there is no conflict of interest.

"Since the BBC documentary we have met Mr Roger Isaacs who appeared on the programme and was asked for his professional opinion as a forensic accountant.

"Mr Isaacs informed us that he was not shown relevant documentation by the BBC and now, having reviewed the documentation, has told us that he is satisfied that our firm did not have knowledge of Ticketus funding being used to acquire Rangers in 2011, prior to the transaction being completed.

"We are also cooperating fully with the investigation announced by the Insolvency Practitioners Association and we look forward to that inquiry been concluded as soon as possible.

"We have also referred the BBC allegations to our solicitors."

http://www.rangers.c...article/2819682

Couldn't care less anymore. We're not in administration and for as difficult an administration it was for D&P, they got their money out of it and national exposure.

So you think the BBC should just accuse us of everything and walk away scot free.

the boaby has a fair amount of backtracking to do, incompetent tosser.

Forensic accountant, Roger Isaacs, after being shown the emails by the BBC, stated that they “suggest that David Grier knew about the Ticketus arrangement.”

"And therefore, in those circumstances, given that he was a partner of Duff & Phelps, I'm surprised that that involvement wasn't firstly disclosed, and secondly doesn't give rise to the sort of conflict of interest that I would have expected to have precluded Duff & Phelps from accepting the appointment as administrators."

Duff & Phelps have raised a legal action against Craig Whyte and his legal advisors, Collyer Bristow, alleging that they attempted to defraud the club of £25 million. This case is based on a crucial meeting which took place just before the takeover, at which Mr Whyte and Mr Grier both failed to declare that the Ticketus money was being used to fund the takeover.

Mr Isaacs added: "So this suggests that David Grier was in attendance at the very meeting in relation to which his partners are now taking legal action. Which if true, is one of the starkest conflicts of interest I've ever seen."

Another reputation damaged (Issacs) by a journo presenting half a case. Daly needs to answer this, hopefully he's getting it in the nadgers on twitter already.

Isaacs has only himself to blame. He should have done his due diligence with regard to the facts and circumstances of the case. More likely he was flattered to be asked by the BBC and that went to his head a bit.

So eventually in this the BBC will be shown for what they are

....which is - a shower of dirty, kerb-crawling, Tarrier-loving, anti-Protestant, anti-Rangers, anti-Mary-had-a-canary fucking agenda-ridden reprobates.

Fuck the BBC. Fuck Jackie tart (why not? everyone else has) and fuck Mark fuck-pig-fucking Daly. :mad:

Couldn't care less anymore. We're not in administration and for as difficult an administration it was for D&P, they got their money out of it and national exposure.

Wrong mate .The BBC have to be taken to task my D@P even if its just to show up how corrupt and biased they are

....which is - a shower of dirty, kerb-crawling, Tarrier-loving, anti-Protestant, anti-Rangers, anti-Mary-had-a-canary fucking agenda-ridden reprobates.

Fuck the BBC. Fuck Jackie tart (why not? everyone else has) and fuck Mark fuck-pig-fucking Daly. :mad:

You have a knack thr, putting my thoughts to words ;)

Ooooh ah. I big boy done it and ran away. Daly you baldy heided dirty pape loving tarrier, horrible horrible irresponsible bead loving (rattler) ;) am only gonna sy without actually sayingf it, cause we know the SS army are watching. There is a wee place over there, I ask a question, you know the answer, so why don't ya??? I hope u ruin ur whole journalistic career thru this mess you fanny fart! p

1. Disgraceful, but unsurprising, that the BBC only showed such evidence to Isaacs as would give them the answer they wanted to hear.

2. Isaacs comes out of this looking like a fool and embarrassingly unprofessional.

Ooooh ah. I big boy done it and ran away. Daly you baldy heided dirty pape loving tarrier, horrible horrible irresponsible bead loving (rattler) ;) am only gonna sy without actually sayingf it, cause we know the SS army are watching. There is a wee place over there, I ask a question, you know the answer, so why don't ya??? I hope u ruin ur whole journalistic career thru this mess you fanny fart! p
1. Disgraceful, but unsurprising, that the BBC only showed such evidence to Isaacs as would give them the answer they wanted to hear.

2. Isaacs comes out of this looking like a fool and embarrassingly unprofessional.

I think we are saying the same thing, albeit using slightly different terminology. :cheers: