JJB wanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of not being subject to punishment. Most Rangers fans will realise that we may have to pay for the sins of the criminal Whyte. They also realise that Murray may well have fucked up with the EBTs - although it's important to note that as of this moment, we're only demonstably "guilty" of Whyte's non-payment of duties owed and nothing else. It's the quite legitimate complaint that the likes of yourself do not wish to see equitable treatment of Rangers, but rather our extinction through all the punishments you can conceive. Just come out and admit it. Don't hide behind this 'sporting integrity' bullshit, or through all sorts of powerful allegations that from an objective standpoint don't really stand-up.

Let me repeat this again for your intellectually deficient self. Rangers were put in administration for the crimes of Craig Whyte. This is why we're here. Under any competent organisation, Rangers would have been sufficiently punished, and then given the opportunity to recover. As it is, we should go to the third division. It's the right thing to do, I dare say we agree here. In a proper footballing country this would occur swiftly and with little fuss, but unfortunately we live in Scotland. One thing for sure, when Aberdeen and the other clubs hit the wall, because the only reason your clubs continues to burden society with its presence isn't there anymore, I won't be crying.

- Actually, who cares about rational discussion? Back to whereever you came from, and try to develop the ability to think objectively. It helps, honest.

Cheers for a good reply, I realise I don't necessarily deserve one for some very deep sea fishing.

I would 100% agree that whatever form Rangers continue in, it should be in the 3rd division. 100%.

While there were a number of decisions made that led to the situation where Whyte was able to take control and then run your club into the ground, I would again agree that the only punishment that could be meted out was the deduction of 10 points. It's important that everyone (us, the other clubs and you, Rangers) remembers this.

Things have gone disastrously wrong at Rangers and have done for years. Who knows what is still to come out in the wash. I'm imaging there'll be some truth in the rumours about false accounting and other issues that were hinted at a couple of days ago.

It's interesting though that you say there are only a few things that the club were demonstrably guilty of. It's true that so far there are only a few things. What is looking increasingly likely though is that there will be much, much more that the 'oldco' will be found guilty of, but that will likely take years to get to the bottom of. I'd offer that it's in everyone's best interest that from a footballing point of view a line is drawn in the sand now and a decision made on how to proceed.

It's tricky, but the SPL has been thrown a lifeline on it's decision making as Rangers have reached the stage of liquidation and must apply for a transfer of the league share. The other clubs would be mental to allow Rangers in and have revelation upon revelation, be forced to deal with punishment after punishment and draw the whole sorry mess out.

Starting again in the 3rd division as a new entity gives everyone an out. Rangers (should) know there will be no further punishments and the SPL can get on with normal business without a ridiculous sideshow.

Personally I think that's enough punishment, and technically, that's only one punishment. I'll not try and insult your intelligence though, if the people in charge of Rangers don't sort the mess out and the club goes, I won't shed a tear.

We all know though that Rangers will continue somehow, in some form and I genuinely don't know of anyone who actually wants your club eradicated.

your team is about 19m in debt,so how is that competing with legitimate means at your disposal?

brain dead fuckin idiot

That debt cripples us through repayments. How much of the debt that was absorbed by MIM's £900m owed to Lloyds was subjected to interest payments that Rangers Football Club Plc dealt with?

That debt cripples us through repayments. How much of the debt that was absorbed by MIM's £900m owed to Lloyds was subjected to interest payments that Rangers Football Club Plc dealt with?

crippling debt with 400 fans,good luck with that

aberdeen :lol:

imagine actually supporting that pish

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

good thread..... but we need clarity.lol which store? .... a stick to the rangers shop atleast am cuttin out 'some' of the middle men....

Quite surprised I'm still here!

I'm being totally honest here. If every single employee of celtic or aberdeen were arrested and charged with crimes greater than what the Nazi's carried out - I still wouldnt go on one of their fans forums.

What is it with you people?

Do you honestly think that any Rangers fan on this forum gives a flying fcuk what you or any other undercover arsehole thinks?

Get a life man ffs.

Yermaw and Smile posts, lol Always good to be ready for these rodents, they'll be feeling very brave at the moment and not their usual cowardly selfs, mind it happened before when they got to Seville. Like Werewolves and full moons. These strange creatures that inhabit our city can be dangerous if you turn your back on them. When approached remain calm, do not turn your back, stare ahead, laugh at and pity them, whilst keeping it utmost in your mind that you support the superior club in every way and look digusted if they ever mention a comparison between the clubs. That actually causes me to feel sick and its hard to keep my composure. A bit like someone comparing your wife to a prostitute, lol. But it's a legal way to deal with a smug tim. These are once in a lifetime moments to them but remember we get to laugh at them all the time. In my thirty three years of living I must admit that I've had a lot more laughs out of Celtic than any other thing in this world. Nothing changes because this will also be short lived