JJB wanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwing this out there, i was the other guy you refered to about the sizing. (As proof, if your who i think you are, at first i said i think we only have small unsponsored left)

Yes the boy that said it is a tim, but he only refers to them as "the newco" to piss me off. Tbh, you wouldnt be the first person to complain about it.

Just throwing this out there, i was the other guy you refered to about the sizing. (As proof, if your who i think you are, at first i said i think we only have small unsponsored left)

Yes the boy that said it is a tim, but he only refers to them as "the newco" to piss me off. Tbh, you wouldnt be the first person to complain about it.

He should be sacked.

Whats his name and what is the contact email for complaints?

He should be sacked.

Whats his name and what is the contact email for complaints?

Im not giving out names, although he has obviously pissed a few folk off he is still a mate, our only store email is JJB internal only.

To say he should be sacked is a bit far, should i be sacked for saying to tims "would you not rather a rangers top instead of that?"

No doubt il get a pounding, but if i know what hes like he was just having a laugh to take the piss out of me more than anthing.

Im not giving out names, although he has obviously pissed a few folk off he is still a mate, our only store email is JJB internal only.

To say he should be sacked is a bit far, should i be sacked for saying to tims "would you not rather a rangers top instead of that?"

No doubt il get a pounding, but if i know what hes like he was just having a laugh to take the piss out of me more than anthing.

Couldn't care if he was having a laugh or not, he is a taig cunt handing out little digs when he should be working.

Which JJB and what did he look like?

Sauchiehall St.

Brown hair

stubble

average height

come to think of it, a bit taig-like

Was his eyes bent n stinking of fish

Maybe the Rangers fan who actually works with him and is defending him could tell us his name?

:shifty: its you right? Total outing.

He should be sacked for allowing you to get WATP on the back of the shirt!! im sure thats totally against thier printing licenses too!! Usually if its a dodgy surname they want u to show ur driving license!!! im wae all yous Get him sacked!! everyone meeting at 12 the mora and we ll all go in?? whos up for it!!

Few things. Your mates with a taig? Your choice but he is the enemy and laughing at our plight and possibility of folk losing their jobs.

Should he be sacked? No. Stoned to death would be more appealing as a spectacle.

On a side note. You mix with shite you get hit with shite

Rant over as you expected (tu)

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

Your taking the piss...right?

You let some shop assistant talk about our club like that and gave them money?

You're either a whimp or a tim

Was just annoyed so thought I'd come in here and rant

if others have complained about him referring to us like that he should have had a word from his bosses.

It's not very professional do that infront of customers in my opinion.

And The lassie who served me at the counter checked the list of things no allowed on the top and apparently WATP is allowed

So if anyone wants WATP on their top. Go ahead, it's all good.

You should have said at least its not the big jock knewco top.

I feel a campaign coming on. Passing Bears entering the JJB in Sauchiehall Street on a multiple-daily-basis and asking if they'll sell a top with the words 'Large John Was Aware' on the back.

Shouldn't be a problem.....should it? :sherlock:

I agree the guy shouldn't have said that coz he's dealing with the public, but trying to get him sacked is a bit far in my opinion. How many times have we slagged the scum before? Just a bit of banter man f sake. If we want to get revenge we should go into the shop, say we're buying a top for a mate but don't know if it'll fit, looks like ur size mate, can u try this top on for me. See how the wee cunt likes wearing the true blue haha

I feel a campaign coming on. Passing Bears entering the JJB in Sauchiehall Street on a multiple-daily-basis and asking if they'll sell a top with the words 'Large John Was Aware' on the back.

Shouldn't be a problem.....should it? :sherlock:

id rather just ask the guy to print ..... Celtic FC FUCK WEANS

Time to do some growing up here. Get a life FFS. If you cant handle a bit of piss-taking you should pack in football and take up chess. :dry:

I get piss taking about it in work, at the gym, on Facebook etc etc etc. I get pissed off about it and dish it back out. I think the big issue here is that this guy is working in a shop and taking the cunt out of paying customers. If I owned a shop and my staff were fucking customers about and losing me business then I'd be a bit annoyed.