JJB wanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not mate, I know who he is, however he might not know who I am. :ph34r:

You have me wondering now.. i will find out haha! Laughable calling me a taig eh?

12 years with a season ticket, never missed a game home or away last season, but hey, i must be a tim for defending a mate haha!

Huge crowds gathering outside sauchiehall street as we speak! Said there waiting for a wee rangers supporting irish sympathiser coming in at 11

hahaha, i must be honest and say, the way people reacted on here, i would not be suprised.

I honestly find it funny how people cant see why people have taig friends.. derby day is totally differant, but on a day to day basis i see it as no problem. Infact i find it imature people that wouldnt be mates with someone just because there a tim.

You cant even spell immature never mind trying to give lessons on it.

Maybe because they are the total opposite of everything we(not sure you are classed as we here) are and the epitome of everything we hate.

Fuck them.

Will not be going back there for sure.

The lassie behind the counter was a bear though, she must have to put up with some amount of shite in there if that's how they talk to customers.

It was the one on sauchiehall st if anyone wants to know just to avoid it.

Avoid it? I'm going in to give the wee prick a Proper customer complaint. Whats his name?

You know what, i dont care if i end up barred here, every one of you aught to get a life. Im going to do that, im going to do this. stop greeting on a website and do it then. Use will all get laughed at trust me. the only one that can actually complain is the guy he said it to. the rest of you obviously have to much time on your hands. And to whatever snitch went in to my work and put my name forward then well done. You could have atleast done it when i was working, which i clearly said i start at 12.

So much of tims being the ones offended by everything. Get a grip.

'Use will get laughed at'

Gurantee none of your taig pals/employers will Be laughing in my face if I was ever in there.

Thank fuck we have no deal with JJB anymore, bunch of fannys that work in there it seems.

You know what, i dont care if i end up barred here, every one of you aught to get a life. Im going to do that, im going to do this. stop greeting on a website and do it then. Use will all get laughed at trust me. the only one that can actually complain is the guy he said it to. the rest of you obviously have to much time on your hands. And to whatever snitch went in to my work and put my name forward then well done. You could have atleast done it when i was working, which i clearly said i start at 12.

So much of tims being the ones offended by everything. Get a grip.

Hahahahahahahah now go suck your tarrier friend off before you start your shift! First time I have been in that sauchihall street jjb this morning and safe to say its shit like the rest of them........

The fact that JJB has to keep a list of things that they are not allowed to print on the shirts of Sevco Pretenders FC is an excellent example of why your soon to be liquidated football club doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

The reaction to being called "Newco", a name which is entirely appropriate, shown here is just one of the many reasons the other good, honest people in Scottish football have jumped at the opportunity to dispose of you.

Filth of the highest order.

Stand free!!

The fact that JJB has to keep a list of things that they are not allowed to print on the shirts of Sevco Pretenders FC is an excellent example of why your soon to be liquidated football club doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

The reaction to being called "Newco", a name which is entirely appropriate, shown here is just one of the many reasons the other good, honest people in Scottish football have jumped at the opportunity to dispose of you.

Stand free!!

good and honest? you hid child abuse from everyone. now that is filth

Stand free!!

Peeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddoooooooosssssss