JJB wanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with you cunts and beastality. Not content with fucking sheep, your now imagining homosexual bears. Your a sick minded freak.

Our CLUB will live on ALWAYS. Yours won't and you know it! :wanker:

They are creepy bastards who think Raping Kids is a lesser Crime than non payment of Tax by Whyte.

I don't want anyone fired

had a crap day at work and this just did not go down well with me.

Intended to just come on here and rant and to show just how far this idea of us being a totally new club is starting to creep into every day life (which is worrying)

But things have spiralled a bit out on control judging by some posts =\

Shall I abort the air strike?

I honestly find it funny how people cant see why people have taig friends.. derby day is totally differant, but on a day to day basis i see it as no problem. Infact i find it imature people that wouldnt be mates with someone just because there a tim.

I was best mates with a tim for the best part of five years.

Then we were sent to different schools and it all changed.

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

This didn't happen though, did it?! :rolleyes:

As an aside, why do you all insist on calling yourself bears?

Every time you say it all I can think of is two large, hairy, homosexual men locked in a passionate embrace. Odd image to associate yourselves with.

Coming from someone with the moniker "brokeback"

Fiddle taxes or fiddle kids, who's worse? Discuss.

Newco company reborn, Rangers football club 1872 forever. Celtic are happy to live with their best Manager knowing about a disgusting vile act. Tainted BJK.

Too much cider.

It must be awful being you. If Rangers ever did go away, what would you do with your time? You obviously wouldn't follow football still, since it seems you're pre-occupied with hating another football club than supporting your own. I imagine you don't need to be told that there is a distinction between the football club and the operating company, or the numerous examples of other clubs who are recognised as being the same club as before. As we've been forced to recognise recently, the vast majority of Scottish football "fans" would rather there be one rule for Rangers and another rule for the rest. Go away, grow up and try to think about why irrational hatred is such a bad thing.

Sorry boys, I was giving tonight's game and a few beers my full attention.

Terrible game. Would've been much better if one of the teams had employed some decidedly dubious financial tactics to give themselves an unfair advantage and then complained vociferously about being caught and being subjected to punishments that meant they finished 2nd instead of, erm, 2nd.

Well done to whoever spotted in my original post the words "stand free". Yes I was ashamed of my support of Aberdeen and hid it from all of you that couldn't read and think! So, that's most if you actually.

I'm looking forward to next season and all the clubs fairly competing with the legitimate means at their disposal. If we have less money and have a few shaky moments then so be it.

In normal circumstances I would likely have some pity with the supporters of a club in your position. However, as Hugh Adam warned some 10 years ago about disastrous consequences if spending continued as it did and everyone stuck their head in the sand and ignored him, I have less pity than I would normally expect.

The fact that you feel victimised for suffering one penalty so far and show no contrition for your clubs behaviour, along with the conduct of Sally and Sandy Jardine, only enhances my lack of sympathy.

No one likes you and you don't care. Really?

It's not a matter of not being subject to punishment. Most Rangers fans will realise that we may have to pay for the sins of the criminal Whyte. They also realise that Murray may well have fucked up with the EBTs - although it's important to note that as of this moment, we're only demonstably "guilty" of Whyte's non-payment of duties owed and nothing else. It's the quite legitimate complaint that the likes of yourself do not wish to see equitable treatment of Rangers, but rather our extinction through all the punishments you can conceive. Just come out and admit it. Don't hide behind this 'sporting integrity' bullshit, or through all sorts of powerful allegations that from an objective standpoint don't really stand-up.

Let me repeat this again for your intellectually deficient self. Rangers were put in administration for the crimes of Craig Whyte. This is why we're here. Under any competent organisation, Rangers would have been sufficiently punished, and then given the opportunity to recover. As it is, we should go to the third division. It's the right thing to do, I dare say we agree here. In a proper footballing country this would occur swiftly and with little fuss, but unfortunately we live in Scotland. One thing for sure, when Aberdeen and the other clubs hit the wall, because the only reason your clubs continues to burden society with its presence isn't there anymore, I won't be crying.

- Actually, who cares about rational discussion? Back to whereever you came from, and try to develop the ability to think objectively. It helps, honest.

More to the point , why is this prick allowed to post on here ?

Sorry boys, I was giving tonight's game and a few beers my full attention.

Terrible game. Would've been much better if one of the teams had employed some decidedly dubious financial tactics to give themselves an unfair advantage and then complained vociferously about being caught and being subjected to punishments that meant they finished 2nd instead of, erm, 2nd.

Well done to whoever spotted in my original post the words "stand free". Yes I was ashamed of my support of Aberdeen and hid it from all of you that couldn't read and think! So, that's most if you actually.

I'm looking forward to next season and all the clubs fairly competing with the legitimate means at their disposal. If we have less money and have a few shaky moments then so be it.

In normal circumstances I would likely have some pity with the supporters of a club in your position. However, as Hugh Adam warned some 10 years ago about disastrous consequences if spending continued as it did and everyone stuck their head in the sand and ignored him, I have less pity than I would normally expect.

The fact that you feel victimised for suffering one penalty so far and show no contrition for your clubs behaviour, along with the conduct of Sally and Sandy Jardine, only enhances my lack of sympathy.

No one likes you and you don't care. Really?

your team is about 19m in debt,so how is that competing with legitimate means at your disposal?

brain dead fuckin idiot

You know what, i dont care if i end up barred here, every one of you aught to get a life. Im going to do that, im going to do this. stop greeting on a website and do it then. Use will all get laughed at trust me. the only one that can actually complain is the guy he said it to. the rest of you obviously have to much time on your hands. And to whatever snitch went in to my work and put my name forward then well done. You could have atleast done it when i was working, which i clearly said i start at 12.

So much of tims being the ones offended by everything. Get a grip.

Good for you, for sticking up for your mate. I'm not too sure why everyone seems to be so offended by a joke they never even heard.

I've got plenty of Tim mates although the cunts have been unbearable the past few months. We keep off the subject now as it always ends in arguments...

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

Moral of the story is, some twat that works in a shop getting minimum wage will never get the better of you, the last laugh is yours