sfa punishment ebts

am i right in hearing the wankers at the sfa are talking about punishing us for the ebts how the fuck can they do that when 1.it was done under the old company and 2.the result of the big tax case isnt even known anybody shed any light on this sorry if repost by the way fuck the sfa!uk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

am i right in hearing the wankers at the sfa are talking about punishing us for the ebts how the fuck can they do that when 1.it was done under the old company and 2.the result of the big tax case isnt even known anybody shed any light on this sorry if repost by the way fuck the sfa!uk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

If we win the big tax case, it is actually more likely we will be punished by the SFA. We would win at the tax tribunal on the basis that they were paid outside the contract. We are being charged by the SFA for making payments outside of the contract.

Yes the fact that Celtic used EBT's and already SETTLED a case with the taxman over it has been kept so hush hush for obvious reasons. "Sporting integrity", the guiding principle in our national game, the most enlightened in western europe, demands of course a full investigation. I am sure Mr Lawell would agree!

The fact is both the SFA and SPL would need to entirely re-write their articles of association to punish us on the EBT front. We are not members of the SPL or SFA, and therefore do not come under their jurisdiction. There is not a court in the land that would uphold any punishment on us for what went on at the old Rangers. They can't insist that we re-apply for membership and at the same time hold us to account for past mis-deeds. Such a position is so logically inconsistent and legally incompetent, that I have little doubt this is what will happen. "Sporting integrity" demands nothing else.

Yes the fact that Celtic used EBT's and already SETTLED a case with the taxman over it has been kept so hush hush for obvious reasons. "Sporting integrity", the guiding principle in our national game, the most enlightened in western europe, demands of course a full investigation. I am sure Mr Lawell would agree!

The fact is both the SFA and SPL would need to entirely re-write their articles of association to punish us on the EBT front. We are not members of the SPL or SFA, and therefore do not come under their jurisdiction. There is not a court in the land that would uphold any punishment on us for what went on at the old Rangers. They can't insist that we re-apply for membership and at the same time hold us to account for past mis-deeds. Such a position is so logically inconsistent and legally incompetent, that I have little doubt this is what will happen. "Sporting integrity" demands nothing else.

cheers mt 21.gif

Well put.... (tu)