Respect for our old company

No matter the mess they put us into , should we show our respects towards the old company that that ran us in some way ? I wouldn't mind if ( no matter what league we play in ) we brought out a black top /black shorts and red socks , with no sponsors just our crest ,no league badges , firstly as a respectful thankyou and also a two fingers up to everyone else that has kicked into us ( spl/sfa ) . What ,if any way would you show some respect . :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

No matter the mess they put us into , should we show our respects towards the old company that that ran us in some way ? I wouldn't mind if ( no matter what league we play in ) we brought out a black top /black shorts and red socks , with no sponsors just our crest ,no league badges , firstly as a respectful thankyou and also a two fingers up to everyone else that has kicked into us ( spl/sfa ) . What ,if any way would you show some respect . :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Don't get it mate ? Oldco Newco - We're still the Rangers (tu)

Im confused. Op are you expecting the Rangers of now to have a new kit or new badge or something?

No no no mate , Our Club the now is the same as it always has been and always will be here now and in the future . I think the newco (lack of a better word ) and the Club ,should show or pay tribute to the way the oldco ( stupid media word ) ran our Club .In what way I'm unsure , although I thought of a company /remembrance shirt of a way to pay tribute

No no no mate , Our Club the now is the same as it always has been and always will be here now and in the future . I think the newco (lack of a better word ) and the Club ,should show or pay tribute to the way the oldco ( stupid media word ) ran our Club .In what way I'm unsure , although I thought of a company /remembrance shirt of a way to pay tribute

I just wasn't sure whether you thought we were gonna have whole new kit etc. that's fine. Still dunno what you're after though. We'll just be the same old

FFS the old company have just fucked us over. I certainly haven't enjoyed the last few months have you? We are Rangers. We are not a fucking play toy for the rich. Ayr United don't know how lucky they are. Whatever company runs the dough we shall always be Rangers. I certainly don't want to pay homage to a company that risked the very being of the club I love. Red and black for the galvanisation of the fans, the peepel, The Rangers but not the company.

FFS the old company have just fucked us over. I certainly haven't enjoyed the last few months have you? We are Rangers. We are not a fucking play toy for the rich. Ayr United don't know how lucky they are. Whatever company runs the dough we shall always be Rangers. I certainly don't want to pay homage to a company that risked the very being of the club I love. Red and black for the galvanisation of the fans, the peepel, The Rangers but not the company.

To be fair, there may have been a couple of years in the history of Rangers before Murray and Whyte came along

I think...?

I agree, excellent suggestion from the OP, once I established what he meant!

As others have pointed out our company was there many years prior to Murray.

It would be proper indeed to mark the occasion and also celebrate the memories the old company provided for the club, a 3rd shirt would be ideal.

To be fair, there may have been a couple of years in the history of Rangers before Murray and Whyte came along

I think...?

I agree but the OPs view is two fingers up, we will survive even though we fucked people over and lets glorify it. how about glorify Rangers. We have a great history which I am proud of and the Rangers way is honesty, dignity and respect.

I agree but the OPs view is two fingers up, we will survive even though we fucked people over and lets glorify it. how about glorify Rangers. We have a great history which I am proud of and the Rangers way is honesty, dignity and respect.

yes there have been errors made and perhaps dignity lost for some (not the fans) but these scumbags are accusing us of cheating ffs, if we retaliate with the response as proffered by the OP, and it is done in a dignified and united way our enemies will know that Rangers are back already.

We will not become fish food for the rest of the SPL, they must know that we will return...and soon.

yes there have been errors made and perhaps dignity lost for some (not the fans) but these scumbags are accusing us of cheating ffs, if we retaliate with the response as proffered by the OP, and it is done in a dignified and united way our enemies will know that Rangers are back already.

We will not become fish food for the rest of the SPL, they must know that we will return...and soon.

OK I've had two opposing responses so had to read through everything again. I have read what I have written and I must apologise to the OP for putting words in his mouth. We have not cheated. If that word should be used then we as the Rangers fans have been cheated. Tell me a single thing we have done wrong. I wont take this pish.