Celtic ...... Just being greedy.

ca11um

Let them all think they don't need us, it's coming to the point the bank manager is getting told 'erm we need these overdrafts sorted out get on the phone' then it will crumble.

Aslong as we are living within our means n got players playing for the jersey n our fans buying tickets n merchandise we will be back and by that time in Europe.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I canny believe I'm leaving next week on a Med cruise, my 1st ever cruise holiday, and I've hardly even thought about it wae all this shite I'm being fed on a daily fuckin basis!

I think I might switch off the news, stay off the internet, and stay oota RM until after ma holiday, and start tae think aboot the fuckin holiday.

I canny believe I'm leaving next week on a Med cruise, my 1st ever cruise holiday, and I've hardly even thought about it wae all this shite I'm being fed on a daily fuckin basis!

I think I might switch off the news, stay off the internet, and stay oota RM until after ma holiday, and start tae think aboot the fuckin holiday.

you know it'll never happen sir . . . you'll be reading the same shite but in the sun wae a nice cocktail (tu):lol:

Democracy is all very well it seems, sporting integrity is our guiding principle, but do remember chaps when you vote, we have a gun to your head, and the trigger will be pulled if you don't vote "no". This is their stated position, which is so petty minded and inconsistent it beggars belief really.

They are too stupid to realise that all SPL clubs already know that they will be losing ONE set of old firm fans money this year, budgets have been done accordingly. This will be the case whatever happens. If by some miracle we were voted back in celtic boycott. If they don't then the SPL clubs lose our money. Either way the result is the same. The threat of a boycott is financially irrelevant, but they seem to retarded to realise this, too filled with hatred and vengeance to think through the logic of their own small-minded position.

good on them. While i hate the bastards i want the SPL diddy clubs to suffer first as they seem to forget what two clubs have saved Scottish football from financial extinction for the last decade.

No rangers or Celtic fans at away games next season will cripple the SPL,

grave dancing shoes at the ready chaps

If the other clubs push this deal through to get a percentage of gate receipts from away games will that not make a boycott pretty irrelevant? As they could probably make as much from one visit to Glasgow than they do playing host to the same club twice a season.

"If changes need to be made they should be done by discussion and mutual agreement."

ha fucking ha

the Tims are being hamstrung and they dont even know it yet

as for the above quote stupid O'Rouke must wonder what a mutual agreement is when he thinks that 1 club can tell the other 11 what to do.

Selicks time will come and it will be a slower more painfull scenario than Whyte and Murray have brought to us.

Its great to see business let the monkeys with no brains take their decisions for them - at least when they go tits up they can blame it on their own fans

Thats the funniest part of that whole ridiculous statement. The changes being made ARE by discussion and mutual agreement, they just don't need the tims agreement anymore now they've shafted us. You reap what you sow.

I know of a season ticket holder for the mhanky mob (not a friend by the way!) and he said the person in the seat next to him has a season ticket that is £80 cheaper than his but doesn't include the games against us.

Their pricing is based on old firm games being category A but if we are replaced in the SPL by Dunfermline or Dundee then that would be swapping the most expensive for the cheapest category. If they have to reduce the season tickets by about £40 each then their turnover will take a £2m hit straight away.

If the other clubs also vote for new split of tv money, sponsorship, and prize money then they could be forced to downsize considerably as well.

I suggest you do mate and enjoy your holiday, and hopefully by the time you come back Rangers will be plying their trade in english football, by feck do I want oot o' here.

If the other clubs push this deal through to get a percentage of gate receipts from away games will that not make a boycott pretty irrelevant? As they could probably make as much from one visit to Glasgow than they do playing host to the same club twice a season.

Thats true enough, in theory without us the other clubs can push through any silly rules they want which will affect the tims far more harshly than ourselves, especially if we go to SFL 3 because you would think we would be much better structured financially. And if the clubs push through even for a 25% share of away gates, then perhaps the tims will boycott home games as well and they will end up going to the wall for the 2nd time.

Writing on the Celtic Supporters’ Association website, fans’ chief Joe O’Rourke said: “Why should Celtic suffer for the sins of another club which is now dead?

You'll see soon enough just how 'dead' we are when we are back and whipping your scabby cunt of a team back into place all over again.

What a complete and utter cunt.

good on them. While i hate the bastards i want the SPL diddy clubs to suffer first as they seem to forget what two clubs have saved Scottish football from financial extinction for the last decade.

No rangers or Celtic fans at away games next season will cripple the SPL,

grave dancing shoes at the ready chaps

This outcome was inevitable given the hate for us. The other cunts will devour each other in their lust for power and cash. They wouldn't understand 'integrity' if it dared bite their scabby, clutching arses

I really cannot wait for our return to the top. They thought we were arrogant in success in the past? We'll be unbearable when we regain our rightful place at the very top.

Those who understand need no explanation. Those who do not understand don't matter.

I would love to be locked in a room with that tarrier fuck o'rourke, I would fucking mutilate the cunt

Ovcourse just having a wee joke Mr policeman hehe

The only good thing coming out of this is the prospect of celtic losing money and lawells words 'we dont need rangers' coming back to bite his scummy ass

Think part of the reason the rest of the spl want Rangers out of the way is they also see a chance to damage that mob from the east end as well.

It's going to be all out war between Liewell and the spl next season, first thing will be a even split of any tv money, then shared gates then maybe a wage cap so that all teams are level. Spl muppets can now force through any daft rule they want and liewell can do nothing. Timmy will then boycott away games while the rest of the spl plug that gap by taking more money away from Celtic.

The whole league will collapse like a house of cards in no time.

CELTIC fans will rubber-stamp plans to boycott clubs who vote to allow newco Rangers into the SPL at an EGM tomorrow.

And it has emerged Hoops diehards will also take action if SPL rivals try to slash Celtic's income by pushing through new financial rules next month.

SPL clubs will vote on proposals to change the majority needed for significant decisions from 11-1 to 9-3 at an AGM on July 16.

With newco Rangers now almost certain to be refused entry into the SPL by then, the 11-1 vote needed to carry this motion is likely to be achieved.

This could isolate Celtic and give other SPL clubs the power to push through rules to increase their income.

But a mass boycott of away grounds could take place if Hoops fans feel SPL sides are guilty of trying to weaken their club.

Writing on the Celtic Supporters' Association website, fans' chief Joe O'Rourke said: "Why should Celtic suffer for the sins of another club which is now dead?

"Celtic and other teams are going to lose revenue because people in power failed to act.

"Some Celtic fans won't renew their season ticket if a newco is allowed into the SPL.

"Now we have the added problem of the other ten SPL clubs trying to change the voting system with regards to financial affairs in the SPL.

"If changes need to be made they should be done by discussion and mutual agreement."

Now why would any one listen to a word this dirty taig bastard has got to say? I hope this guy dies a long and slow death.

The tarriers finally open their eyes and see what the other 10 spl clubs have been planning all along.

On another note why are we giving quotes from this Fenian bigot space in the bears den.

It directly affects us, so I think it is right to quote it here.

Clearly they are too stupid to realise that the diddy clubs will actually get more money as a result of us not being here. The pot of available money will be smaller, and Celtic's income will fall by a lot more than the reduction in revenue arising from us not being here.

Given the way the numbers will change, Celtic will not have the sort of budget needed to win the league easily. They will probably win in 2013, but after that it is much less certain.

Now why would any one listen to a word this dirty taig bastard has got to say? I hope this guy dies a long and slow death.

Because unfortunately the people who will be voting on our future think the way he thinks.