What was the catalyst?

XXV

What has happened over the last day or so to start this alleged exodus of our squad? I have remained reasonably positive over the course but I am seriously concerned now as to what is going on behind the scenes. I always expected players to leave but now that it is happening, I feel sick.

Malcolm Murray & Charles Green - you hold the remote control, what fucking channel are we watching here?

Are we more fucked than we could have feared? We need to be told so get the finger out and tell us what the fuck is going on.

Stick your SPL & Div.1 right up your arse because we are being set up like a lamb to the slaughter - fuck that.

The truth will hurt but at least we will know where we are. There is no sense in bullshitting now, it's too fucking late.

The moment I hear that Allan McGregor is leaving for free will truly fucking destroy me. How far away is that time?

There is no way the likes of McGregor will go to the third division. We need to realise that and forget the current squad - they are gone. The only way we will keep some players is by going to the first division, but there is little chance of that. Other teams have their biggest chance ever to kick us and they'll not hesitate.

Why today? God knows. Payday, was it? :rolleyes:

What has happened over the last day or so to start this alleged exodus of our squad? I have remained reasonably positive over the course but I am seriously concerned now as to what is going on behind the scenes. I always expected players to leave but now that it is happening, I feel sick.

Malcolm Murray & Charles Green - you hold the remote control, what fucking channel are we watching here?

Are we more fucked than we could have feared? We need to be told so get the finger out and tell us what the fuck is going on.

Stick your SPL & Div.1 right up your arse because we are being set up like a lamb to the slaughter - fuck that.

The truth will hurt but at least we will know where we are. There is no sense in bullshitting now, it's too fucking late.

The moment I hear that Allan McGregor is leaving for free will truly fucking destroy me. How far away is that time?

They know that,just like Walter and Ally, Green is a fu**in liar who cant be trusted.IMO.

And here we go, what has green done wrong? I'm weary but surely this shouldn't be used to throw unfounded bullshit about certainly without knowing.

I expect twitter to be in full flow today organising an anti green but pro some players march that won't be started from someone who should know this wasn't gonna be easy

If whoever wants to go "thanks for the memories" agreed stick your SL & Div 1 "where the sun don't shine" DIV 3 has been my stand point since all this came to a head.

Parachuting into Div 1 along with sanctions (devised by Liewell etc) lets the scum and others have their cake and eat it also their precious SKY deal

They can ram it Div 3 or nothing :crabflute:

We are always going to be demoted to another division.

Players were always going to leave because of that.

Kofi Annan couldnt have stopped it.

fekk slanty eyes could have a sniper rifle taking players out daily and kofi would organise talks and sanctions and nowt much else

Is it no just they are due back from Hols to start the pre-season training and have been advised that by returning they are predjucing their case for refusing to TUPE over?

The catalyst was 23 November 1988.

For fucks sake pull your head out your arse, what we have here is damage limitation. We are losing players already, if we go to Div 3 there will be no cunt left.

As for the fuck the SPL lets hope it dies without us idea, as and when we get back in does it just spark back into life and its back to sweetness and roses, I think not.

It would appear we are going to get voted out the SPL, then the 11-1 rule will be changed to Celtics detriment (hooray) but to ours when we get back (boo). Sky have apparently made it clear they will only honour the deal in place if we are only out of the SPL for one year, so Div 1 (in whatever form it wil be) it is.

As for the fuck them all Div 3 only argument , there is no way on this earth we are packing Ibrox every 2nd week to watch a rangers team of young players no-one has ever heard of playing Annan,Elgin and Peterhead.

We have got to hope our current leader, has a plan to make his money back (lets face it, thats what he is here for) that involves us bouncing back and kickng some arse when we do.

If that happens we will be back on top tout-fucking-suite, he sells us to some Euro-lottery winner from Govan and then we start adding to our trophy collection.

There will be light at the end of the tunnel, surely, trouble is we wont see it till we open our eyes.

For fucks sake pull your head out your arse, what we have here is damage limitation. We are losing players already, if we go to Div 3 there will be no cunt left.

As for the fuck the SPL lets hope it dies without us idea, as and when we get back in does it just spark back into life and its back to sweetness and roses, I think not.

It would appear we are going to get voted out the SPL, then the 11-1 rule will be changed to Celtics detriment (hooray) but to ours when we get back (boo). Sky have apparently made it clear they will only honour the deal in place if we are only out of the SPL for one year, so Div 1 (in whatever form it wil be) it is.

As for the fuck them all Div 3 only argument , there is no way on this earth we are packing Ibrox every 2nd week to watch a rangers team of young players no-one has ever heard of playing Annan,Elgin and Peterhead.

We have got to hope our current leader, has a plan to make his money back (lets face it, thats what he is here for) that involves us bouncing back and kickng some arse when we do.

If that happens we will be back on top tout-fucking-suite, he sells us to some Euro-lottery winner from Govan and then we start adding to our trophy collection.

There will be light at the end of the tunnel, surely, trouble is we wont see it till we open our eyes.

I like your attitude to it all but surely a statement from our leaders is required because it looks to me that the players may have already been briefed up, hence the refusal of contract transfers. Don't you think?

The catalyst is the first player to leave. It's easier for others to follow after that. I'd have thought that was obvious.

Spot on and that thread I made with the mini poll...........it looks like they would have still left if Walter had taken that offer to be Chairman of the Football Board the Green offered him. According to the votes cast.

I like your attitude to it all but surely a statement from our leaders is required because it looks to me that the players may have already been briefed up, hence the refusal of contract transfers. Don't you think?

I think they do know more than us fans, only concern is if they have been told something by the club or agents