Ally Statement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"The formation of a new company is not the issue. The players would be playing for the same club - Rangers - in front of the same fans."

New company, same club - spot on Ally.

Not sure about the liquidation nulling contracts, the oldco was still running when the contracts where transferred. If the contracts were still at the oldco when it wound up, then they would be null and void? Sounds like a legal battle brewing.

Shuggy

Getting sick to fuck with all of this shite.

Every fuckin day, a negative spin to make headlines and blacken our name. Shower a taig minded cunts.

Can't blame the players too much if they are dropping to the third, but if it's only to the first, then I would question their loyalty as they haven't even spoke to Ally or Green it seems. It's not like they are fuckin skint and it won't be too long now before we know our fate. They could transfer if they want, or at least wait to find out what is on offer, then decide. Greedy fuckin agents turnin their heads and they are as bad listenin to to the fuckers in the first place.

If they go, then fine, but we will survive and prosper without them, of that I'm sure!

Despite my misgivings over Ally's tactical ability, the man has stood tall amongst the thieves, liars and scum that have brought our club to its knees. I now don't care if he makes a bad substitution or plays people out of position next season. All I care about is that he's here. It's statements like the one he has made, that make me proud and glad to be part of the rangers family.

Despite my misgivings over Ally's tactical ability, the man has stood tall amongst the thieves, liars and scum that have brought our club to its knees. I now don't care if he makes a bad substitution or plays people out of position next season. All I care about is that he's here. It's statements like the one he has made, that make me proud and glad to be part of the rangers family.

I think going to a lower leauge will benifet Ally and hopefully give him more experience to learn from his mistakes from last season. Fantastic leader during these troubled times.

Here, here!!

My thoughts entirely. I had the same misgivings, but the way he has conducted himself humbles me. He has stepped up to the plate and I never again wish to hear his good name mentioned in the same breath as that vhermin popcorn teeth taig cunt in the eastend!!

A statement Ally would have been better not making until he had availed himself of all facts, if he doesn't know he should know it's his job, doesn't look good if he is being blind sided by kids and their representatives. :dry:

You sound like gunslinger

Ally has been magnificent as a spokesman for our club, however I still think that he would have been sacked (and deservedly so) if it was not for administration. He lost a 15 pt lead and put out of 4 cup competitions before it.

I hope that when we recover from this that he is a director of football or a fans rep on the board.

Accidently gave you a rep before trying to quote you.

Just clearing that up.

P.S. You are a fud.

The point is very simple and straight forward liquidators appointed by HMRC are doing what HMRC appointed them to do and will continue to do so, they have the power to overturn sales and recover property and assets.

We are not in liquidation. No liquidators have been appointed. What bit of that is hard to understand?

A statement Ally would have been better not making until he had availed himself of all facts, if he doesn't know he should know it's his job, doesn't look good if he is being blind sided by kids and their representatives. :dry:

ray what shite you speak at times - agents don't respect any manager these days nor clubs - they follow the cash! ally's job is not to hold players hands but to mild the one he has into a team. I thought it was a decent statemt from our manager and like lafferty a few players will learn to not fk ally and the club about - ater all no matter what if they are not playing for us they are going to a lesser club

Can't believe the comments Andrew Dickson is getting asked by you know who, are you sure this is an ally statement and not underhand tactics from green.

No ones a winner ffs, its genuine. I questioned rangers rants earlier and the rst and now I'm getting Pm's on twitter, low life scum

We are not in liquidation. No liquidators have been appointed. What bit of that is hard to understand?

Do you mean these liquidators who haven't been appointed ?

Duff and Phelps are due to receive £3m of the newco cash, while £1m is the estimated fee of neutral insolvency firm BDO, which has been appointed to become liquidators of Rangers FC plc once the club's assets are sold to the new company, most likely Sevco 5088 Ltd, which Mr Green is the sole director of and is registered to the London office of the lawyers advising the takeover.

BDO partners Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen will be appointed joint liquidators to the old company, although no timescale for when this will happen has been made available.

Cohen said: "Once BDO is formally appointed, the joint liquidators will be seeking to protect any remaining assets, maximise recoveries for the benefit of creditors, and investigate the reasons behind the failure of the company.

"It is right that there is a full and robust investigation into why the company failed, together with concerted efforts to recover monies for creditors and the taxpayer. This may include pursuit of possible claims against those responsible for the financial affairs of the company in previous years."

We of course are aware that there is still to all intents a de jure if not de facto administration process to be tidied up, until the unappointed BDO are let loose to rectify matters, hopefully in our favour.

ray what shite you speak at times - agents don't respect any manager these days nor clubs - they follow the cash! ally's job is not to hold players hands but to mild the one he has into a team. I thought it was a decent statemt from our manager and like lafferty a few players will learn to not fk ally and the club about - ater all no matter what if they are not playing for us they are going to a lesser club

Coisty's job is rule with a rod of iron not be every cunts pal, his cheeky chappie days are well behind him.

Coisty's job is rule with a rod of iron not be every cunts pal, his cheeky chappie days are well behind him.

Did we not bin this poster before under another name c'mon Admin do the decent thing.

Last thing we need is posters berating our manager like a taig would.

BDO partners Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen will be appointed joint liquidators to the old company, although no timescale for when this will happen has been made available.

Cohen said: "Once BDO is formally appointed, the joint liquidators....

Lol, as I said, we are not in liquidation!