Ally Statement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coisty's job is rule with a rod of iron not be every cunts pal, his cheeky chappie days are well behind him.

Yes but what the fk has that got to do with your asertion that the manager is supposed to know everything going on with players and agents!

Why even bring that up right now?

Exactly

Football is not the issue here right now

If we ever need a leader then it's ally, the man, the focal point, the spokesman, the bridge between fans and the club , he's what's keeping this club together

Outwith Walter, there's not another man I want in charge

What I don't get is, we ALL trust ally, ally is sticking with green here, yet we have a barrage of abuses aimed towards green being corrupt and wanting the club closed, sold, nil void.

Is ally a dafty like?

The rfff are incompetent and out of order

Is Jardine being corrupt then or a bad un?

We can't have it all ways.

It's time to get behind what we have TILL if the time comes we have reason to be concerned.

Out

What I don't get is, we ALL trust ally, ally is sticking with green here, yet we have a barrage of abuses aimed towards green being corrupt and wanting the club closed, sold, nil void.

Is ally a dafty like?

The rfff are incompetent and out of order

Is Jardine being corrupt then or a bad un?

We can't have it all ways.

It's time to get behind what we have TILL if the time comes we have reason to be concerned.

Out

Excellent post :praise:

"sorry honey, i'm a cum burping poofter, you're chucked"?

Nearly but more eloquent in the delivery .....................as ............Do you remember that 1st meal we had together..................oh yes I do...............well good , hope you remember this last one as long..........I'm offskiuk.gif

Ally is a rock and has been a true legend through all this, in a honesty he could have walked away at any point, its been a hellish few months and his first job, and I mean he was probably getting a shit load of money on Question of Sport. He has been an inspiration and his sacrifice will never be forgotten.

I do feel sorry for Ally in all this, I don't get why McCabe would want to leave?? Surley he would be a starter next season. As for the big earners I would understand if they decide to go, Charles Green wants to run rangers at a profit so probably has no intention of keeping these guys on the kind of wages that they are on. I beleive that he wants to transfer the contracts to sell the players. Does anyone else think this?