Black Caviar

Yeah, she has a problem. She isn't as good as them gloating buggers said she was.

I kinda thought this might be the case. This is why even @ 1/3 yesterday i avoided it like the plaque. I prefered to stick on an outsider I thought had a chance to place.

Don't get me wrong, she's good and better than any sprinter we have but her performance did not match the hype and after all their predictions of a hammering, I think the Aussie connections deserve a bit of piss taking.

I feel sorry for the jockey really. He made a major misjudgement and stopped riding in the final strides and he looked crushed afterwards.

The real shame now is that we will never get to see a race between the two. Neither the owners nor the trainer would put Black Caviar against Frankel because of the risk of humiliation.

To be fair, a race isn't appropriate inho. Black Caviar is a sprinter whilst Frankel is a miler who is now ready to step up to 1 and a quarter miles.

To be fair, a race isn't appropriate inho. Black Caviar is a sprinter whilst Frankel is a miler who is now ready to step up to 1 and a quarter miles.

You dont think 7 furlong race would suit them both? Too much for Black Caviar, too short for Frankel? They have both ran this distance and won.