After Mad Vlad's crazy statement

This is mad vlads chance to get out of hearts he can't afford to pay the wages just now so what's it going to be like if we r sent down the leagues there fucked along with many others.if the other teams do keep us in spl he knows that Gers will boycott tyncastle bcoz of his comments sending them into financial meltdown.just thinking the sfa will prob step in and help them out take our money of us and give it to hearts bcoz no doubt it will be our fault.

This is mad vlads chance to get out of hearts he can't afford to pay the wages just now so what's it going to be like if we r sent down the leagues there fucked along with many others.if the other teams do keep us in spl he knows that Gers will boycott tyncastle bcoz of his comments sending them into financial meltdown.just thinking the sfa will prob step in and help them out take our money of us and give it to hearts bcoz no doubt it will be our fault.

very good point.

I'd imagine the Jambos are raging about this. They won't be happy seeming their owner screw us over. Every Jambo I know, only a few admittedly, has been really supportive other than a little piss taking at the start. I think they know how serious the situation is for us all and the last thing they want I'd to see the fiddlers running away wit the league. There may be a vocal minority in each club wanting to see us punished, with a few sheep shagging or taigy exceptions, but most fans must know how important we are to all of Scottish football and Scotland itself. How many of the emails getting sent to chairmen are really from fans of there club and how many are from the there three gimps?

He really is a screwball, though i agreed with him re Sky and Murdoch but the rest was classic Vlad the Mad Lithuanian and his Mafioso conspiricys.

Im a jambo and love mad vlad for saving my club even though he wants to sell now ,anyway i just like to say i hope you guys (rangers and their fans )come thru this ok as at the end of the day its pish for scottish football whats happening just now