New Zealand 60 Southern Ireland 0

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...emm...

you had to be there, i guess.

no worries though.

i'm a wee bit busy teaching ma granny how tae suck and egg but i'll be right back tae explain it to you as soon as i'm finished.

How did your granny get on with sucking on your eggs? A decent gummy?

How did your granny get on with sucking on your eggs? A decent gummy?

the anatomy of an an idiom for an idiot:

now, two planks, you’ve already embarrassed yourself by not knowing what the fuck i was talking about with my sarcastic ‘masonic refs’ comment regarding the 60-0 humiliation - something which is common knowledge to bears.

you continue to expose your ignorance when you didn’t have a fucking clue about what ‘up the RA’ meant ffs.

then you come up with a ‘joke’ about a bear having incest with his granny - something bears reserve exclusively for inbreeding paedo taigs.

and i guess, two planks, it’s asking a bit too fucking much to expect you to see the irony of proselytising your holier than fucking thou abhorrence of sectarian naughty bears while getting your jollies off about a bear sucking off her grandson, isn’t it?

duh...!!

the anatomy of an an idiom for an idiot:

now, two planks, you’ve already embarrassed yourself by not knowing what the fuck i was talking about with my sarcastic ‘masonic refs’ comment regarding the 60-0 humiliation - something which is common knowledge to bears.

you continue to expose your ignorance when you didn’t have a fucking clue about what ‘up the RA’ meant ffs.

then you come up with a ‘joke’ about a bear having incest with his granny - something bears reserve exclusively for inbreeding paedo taigs.

and i guess, two planks, it’s asking a bit too fucking much to expect you to see the irony of proselytising your holier than fucking thou abhorrence of sectarian naughty bears while getting your jollies off about a bear sucking off her grandson, isn’t it?

duh...!!

:lol:

an outing if ever I have heard one!

duh...!!

Taigothy, you're on the wrong message board.

Taigothy, you're on the wrong message board.

Getting himself so worked up over a joke that may or may not involve incest is very taig like. Clearly he didnt take it well as it was so close to bone. I can only apologise to the lad he must have had a shocking child hood. What with the schooling and the after activities at Sunday Mass. Not to mention what his old granny used to do with him when he got home. :anguish:

the anatomy of an an idiom for an idiot:now, two planks, you’ve already embarrassed yourself by not knowing what the fuck i was talking about with my sarcastic ‘masonic refs’ comment regarding the 60-0 humiliation - something which is common knowledge to bears.you continue to expose your ignorance when you didn’t have a fucking clue about what ‘up the RA’ meant ffs.then you come up with a ‘joke’ about a bear having incest with his granny - something bears reserve exclusively for inbreeding paedo taigs. and i guess, two planks, it’s asking a bit too fucking much to expect you to see the irony of proselytising your holier than fucking thou abhorrence of sectarian naughty bears while getting your jollies off about a bear sucking off her grandson, isn’t it? duh...!!

and what, pray tell, would the definition of this be in your private lexicon?ps.i tried hypothesizing on it and then just decided pissing on it was more appropropriate

further verification of the title: Anatomy of an Idiom for an Idiot :lol:

You are the quintessential taig. Getting worked up over the topic of incest. Trying his best to use big "intellectual" word and sentence structure to cover up his past schooling. Letting it down though by throwing in the odd profanity rendering the whole "intellectual" thing meaningless. This is a message board not a University thesis you are typing out. No need to try with the big smart arse respones.

Definition for taig:

Web definitions:

Taig (also Teague, Teig and Teg) is a derogatory term for an Irish Catholic..

Also see - baxterboy..

Getting himself so worked up over a joke that may or may not involve incest is very taig like. Clearly he didnt take it well as it was so close to bone. I can only apologise to the lad he must have had a shocking child hood. What with the schooling and the after activities at Sunday Mass. Not to mention what his old granny used to do with him when he got home. :anguish:

now derek, there you go being such a fucking hypocrite, again!

such sectarian remarks coming from the mouth of the proselytizing anti-sectarian.

tut tut!

Trying his best to use big "intellectual" word and sentence structure to cover up his past schooling. Letting it down though by throwing in the odd profanity rendering the whole "intellectual" thing meaningless. This is a message board not a University thesis you are typing out. No need to try with the big smart arse respones.

ok, derek, let me dumb it all down for you since all the big words are hurting your heid...

..emm..

...yerr fuckin daft, son!

Players from Ulster have shone for Ireland in the past and continue to to this day. My flatmate is from there and is as Unionist as they come, but is a massive Ireland fan.

as long as the fenians are flying that fucking tricolour and playing their soldier's song - which are synonymous with the genocide of protestants then every time the fucking scum lose and get humiliated is a time to :lol:

60-0

apparently, though, it would you seem to like the idea of a united ireland with the rugby team as a paradigm, correct?

You are the quintessential taig.

Definition for taig:

Web definitions:

Also see - baxterboy..

additional hallucinatory symptoms of acute psychosis :lol:

Letting it down though by throwing in the odd profanity rendering the whole "intellectual" thing meaningless.

Definition for taig:

Web definitions:

Also see - baxterboy..

oh aye, i remember:

the argument when wee bert was in the boozers having a bevy and silberstein shouted, "yerr dead fuckin wrong, ya fuckin poofter!!

and albert shouted back, "like fuck, it is e = m fucking c squared!"

and silberstein retorted, " well, bert, yi've fucked yerrself now - the Law of Meaningless, according to derek1872, eh?"

"aww naw! furr fuck's sake," said wee bert, "it's your fucking round, ya bassa!"

oh aye, i remember:

the argument when wee bert was in the boozers having a bevy and silberstein shouted, "yerr dead fuckin wrong, ya fuckin poofter!!

and silberstein retorted, " well, bert, yi've fucked yerrself now - the Law of Meaningless, according to derek1872, eh?"

"aww naw! furr fuck's sake," said wee bert, "it's your fucking round, ya bassa!"

Stop drinking man, for your childrens sake.

oh aye, i remember:

Im not sure wether you are trying to be funny (if so epic fail) or just a twat (if so epic success). Either way you have made yourself look a complete and utter tool throughout this thread. Give it a rest now baxterbhoy. Take your meds son you need them.