Charity fundraising raffle - NI Bears

I'm a Linfield & Rangers supporter from East Belfast and I'm currently doing a bit of fundraising for the baby intensive care unit in the Royal Victoria Hospital for Sick Children.

My newborn son was born on the 13th May and after being starved of oxygen at birth, was transferred to the ICU in the Royal!

He was on a waiting list for an MRI scan, but as the Royal don't have a dedicated scanner for babies and children, he had to wait on an available appointment at the Ulster.

Anyway I've decided to raise some money for the staff at the Royal as a little thank you for the care and attention they have given my little boy, and also the support they gave to myself and my wife

My prizes are as follows:

1st prize - matchworn Linfield shirt signed by squad

2nd prize - Alan Blayney's player issue shirt from May day game v Rangers (signed)

3rd prize - Grant McCann's training shirt from game v Holland signed by squad

4th prize - signed Rangers shirt

5th prize - £40 JJB voucher or Linfield home/away shirt of your choice

6th prize - 6 x tickets for entry to a Linfield home game for the upcoming season

7th prize - 2 x tickets for the NI v Finland game in August

8th prize - hand signed framed pic of Allan McGreggor

9th prize - 3 x tickets for entry to a Linfield home game for the upcoming season

I'm working independently and really appreciate all those who kindly donated the above prizes

My ballots are priced at £2 each, 3 for £5 and a book of 5 for £8

Some great prizes there, please buy as many ballots as you can

Email thomas.moore5@ntlworld.com, or PM me if interested

have also set up a facebook page which tells my little lads story and why im trying to help out

http://www.facebook.com/#!/harrysfundraisingpage

thanks in advance

thomas

I'm a Linfield & Rangers supporter from East Belfast and I'm currently doing a bit of fundraising for the baby intensive care unit in the Royal Victoria Hospital for Sick Children.

My newborn son was born on the 13th May and after being starved of oxygen at birth, was transferred to the ICU in the Royal!

He was on a waiting list for an MRI scan, but as the Royal don't have a dedicated scanner for babies and children, he had to wait on an available appointment at the Ulster.

Anyway I've decided to raise some money for the staff at the Royal as a little thank you for the care and attention they have given my little boy, and also the support they gave to myself and my wife

My prizes are as follows:

1st prize - matchworn Linfield shirt signed by squad

2nd prize - Alan Blayney's player issue shirt from May day game v Rangers (signed)

3rd prize - Grant McCann's training shirt from game v Holland signed by squad

4th prize - signed Rangers shirt

5th prize - £40 JJB voucher or Linfield home/away shirt of your choice

6th prize - 6 x tickets for entry to a Linfield home game for the upcoming season

7th prize - 2 x tickets for the NI v Finland game in August

8th prize - hand signed framed pic of Allan McGreggor

9th prize - 3 x tickets for entry to a Linfield home game for the upcoming season

I'm working independently and really appreciate all those who kindly donated the above prizes

My ballots are priced at £2 each, 3 for £5 and a book of 5 for £8

Some great prizes there, please buy as many ballots as you can

Email thomas.moore5@ntlworld.com, or PM me if interested

have also set up a facebook page which tells my little lads story and why im trying to help out

http://www.facebook.com/#!/harrysfundraisingpage

thanks in advance

thomas

Sorry to hear about your story mate. I am coming over for the twelth with the band, and we would be very much interested in supporting ur cause. I will speak with on of the boys in the band to try and make you a nice wooden plaque for the raffle. I will be in east belfast on 10th and eleventh, but am staying in the shankhill. So I will be in touch, and am sure the band will help out as much as we can.