Strip take that of number 1 hits?

tombomb

As they avoided tax and brought the music industry into disripute musical integrity should be before financial gain. LOL saw someone tweet it had 2 share.

aye, fat gary with his house studio all bought and paid fir while others couldn't, yeah I can see the big push for this, not. lol

avoiding tax wouldnt have helped them to number 1, but us spending money on players we couldnt afford would have affected our ability to win the league ...... doh

By avoiding tax they could afford better producers, longer studio time, better backing musicians and songwriters, more advertising etc which would all have helped them get to number 1. Can't believe i'm commenting on this :D

By avoiding tax they could afford better producers, longer studio time, better backing musicians and songwriters, more advertising etc which would all have helped them get to number 1. Can't believe i'm commenting on this :D

Great post maybe a one off number 1 hit but there persistent chart success funded by tax avoidence. Duff and phelps need a new job soon also

What about Sir Chris Hoy and his cycling medals - surely they will all have to go! Also Jimmy Carr must be stripped of his best jokes!

Lol see what the spl has caused now? Music artists that finished 2nd behind take that must take legal action....olympic medals also trololol

Lol see what the spl has caused now? Music artists that finished 2nd behind take that must take legal action....olympic medals also trololol

Ha! There is no telling how this might end up! The SPL have opened a very large can of worms here!

Ha! There is no telling how this might end up! The SPL have opened a very large can of worms here!

Yeah im actually tempted to start a petition for a laugh 2 see how far id get but the non-sad i have a life part of me is tellin me not to wud be a great laugh tho