Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

Fuck the both of them. Whittaker robbed us of £20k a week to be a weak link.

And Naismith sat pretending to be Mr. Loyalty, getting all his support - when really he took a wage to get treatment while we couldn't really afford to have any passengers.

If you don't want to be here, we don't fucking need you.

I will boo the fuck out of anyone leaving now who tries to return when we're back on top.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is that if we are to be relegated we need to reset our wage bill along with our expectations. We can't afford these guys. They all need to leave with the exception of youth players and those willing to take a big cut. We have no debts. We are in a very good position to build from scratch if we all continue to support the club and show patience with a young team.

Even the £2M release clause in Naismith's contract (if the media are to be believed) would have got the club some money to buy or replace players. Unfortunately that would have meant less money for him when he joins Everton, Fulham, or whoever it will be. I wonder what he would have done if he'd got injured in April rather as opposed to October.

We can do this everytime a player leaves, I thought pay cuts were to keep staff in jobs, the cva was never a cert so why all this

I'd heard a rumour months back that Naismith didn't want accept a pay cut and that McGregor had him by the throat. Just a rumour but if McGregor stays then there may well be truth in it. I think some players have wanted to get away, now's there chance.

How so, what if we are still in the spl, jumping ship before any event is known, how loyal. :rolleyes:

I personally can't see us getting voted in. I think Naismith will be a Premiership player one day, playing in a lower division would halt his career.

We can do this everytime a player leaves, I thought pay cuts were to keep staff in jobs, the cva was never a cert so why all this

I'd heard a rumour months back that Naismith didn't want to accept a pay cut and that McGregor had him by the throat. Just a rumour but if McGregor stays then there may well be truth in it. I think some players have wanted to get away, now's there chance.

And their statement is now live on the BBC - exactly the weasel words that McCoist anticipated from the pair.

Whittaker: "I will always have a great deal of affection for the supporters who have shown me great respect throughout my time at Ibrox."

Aye, right ye are...

Yeah how selfish, just taking a huge paycut last season and now refusing to take one over the next 3/4/5 years…..get real people

Yes they took a temporary pay cut .And I might be talking pish but I thought when you TUPE transfer you go with the same terms and conditions,so how are they getting a pay cut over the next 3/4/5 years,unless Green tries to renegotiate contracts at which point they could be sold

Apparently the players have been left a bit in the dark about the future, no meetings etc so decided to bail, and if any other players don't want to continue with us they need to inform the club by Wednesday. I expect the next few days won't be very pleasant.

This is going to be dripped out over the next few days, every day were going to be reading another 2 or 3 players gone. Fucking sick and angry in a way i wasnt yestarday i couldnt care less about Wittakers respect for us, And someone should tell Naismith the club is THE SAME CLUB!

This is going to be dripped out over the next few days, every day were going to be reading another 2 or 3 players gone. Fucking sick and angry in a way i wasnt yestarday i couldnt care less about Wittakers respect for us, And someone should tell Naismith the club is THE SAME CLUB!

I know I shouldn't begrudge them leaving considering the circumstances. But my gut instinct is that Naismith of all people deserves to provide us with some form of loyalty. Very dissappointed.

I'd heard a rumour months back that Naismith didn't want accept a pay cut and that McGregor had him by the throat. Just a rumour but if McGregor stays then there may well be truth in it. I think some players have wanted to get away, now's there chance.

Thr no alternative to green, they never put up the readies required now it's all a conspiracy and green needs to go, this is thr rst saying this, it's like smell the coffee here, the players chose these actions and wish green the best un thr statements.

I don't expect greegs to stay unless we in the SPL, what gets ny goat is this is about getting nice wee sign on fees but I won't bare grudges, I want those who want to be here to get my support

Even the £2M release clause in Naismith's contract (if the media are to be believed) would have got the club some money to buy or replace players. Unfortunately that would have meant less money for him when he joins Everton, Fulham, or whoever it will be. I wonder what he would have done if he'd got injured in April rather as opposed to October.

I was actually harsh telling you to piss off earlier, you do make a good point here.

I keep forgetting we could get money for him.

I know I shouldn't begrudge them leaving considering the circumstances. But my gut instinct is that Naismith of all people deserves to provide us with some form of loyalty. Very dissappointed.

Naismith owes us his thats wat is so hard to take