Murray & Whyte

jjcale27

I was thinking about Whyte's role in all of this earlier.

And his deliberate moves to bring The Rangers to administration first with the end result we all know about.

Last summer, for example, instead of not paying taxes to fund the club, the complete cunt could have sold Naismith, Greegs and more if required and been straight with us as to why.

We wouldn't be in the state we are now. Karma, Whyte, is sharpening it's claws for you.

Still can't for the life of me understand why Whyte took over at Rangers put a baseball bat to the place and then he walks away with no money or anything of value to show for it?

No logic to anything this fanny has done here bar he simply came to Rangers to destroy the club and nothing more.

Still can't for the life of me understand why Whyte took over at Rangers put a baseball bat to the place and then he walks away with no money or anything of value to show for it?

No logic to anything this fanny has done here bar he simply came to Rangers to destroy the club and nothing more.

Walks away with no money ??????

Walks away with no money ??????

I Can't see that the shyte has walked away with any major financial gain from his time at Rangers his mates at collyer bristow yes.

His shares are useless, the ticketus money went to the bank, The Arsenal shares went on running costs etc, maybe some minor gians but nothing which would lead him to the level of destruction has put upon Rangers

I personally don't blame Whyte half as much as I blame that fucking COWARD Murry, we were all well warned of Whyte before he took over so it really shouldn't have been any surprise the way things turned out, the cunt's an asset stripper FFS.

Murry on the other hand is a dirty fucking coward and liar of the highest order and I personally blame him and him alone for the shite we find ourselves in now, even though I believe he didn't mean for things to have turned out the way they have, when he did see it coming his first instinct was to get the fuck out and let someone else take the blame, I would have thought a lot more of him if he had told the bank to fuck off and then force us into liquidation, but he didn't want to be seen as the bad guy, so he took the COWARDS way out and agreed with the bank [who didn't care where their money came from] and sold our club to a person who he knew would take us over the precipice, and anyone who believes he was duped must have had a frontal lobotomy recently, he knew what was going to happen all right.

Like I stated at the top we shouldn't have been surprised at Whyte he had no feelings toward The Rangers, and I don't know how but I can't believe he's made nothing out of this whole affair, as for Murry he has also showed that he also never had any true feelings for The Rangers, we fed his ego and lined his pockets and the dirty fucking COWARD fucked off in our hour of need and fed us to the wolves, I was going to say that I hope he dies a slow and painful; death but I'm not going to lower myself to that level.

FUCK YOU MURRAY YOU FUCKING COWARD.