Steve naismith

Makes me sick . Injured for close to a season fair enough took a 75 percent wage cut but still got paid when he is recuperating from an injury . Fucking Joe bloggs off the street gets injured at work and gets dole money but when we need Naismith in our hour of need it's fuck u well fuck all you so called badge kissers that have turned your back on our club . The club will always be bigger than these maggots

Makes me sick . Injured for close to a season fair enough took a 75 percent wage cut but still got paid when he is recuperating from an injury . Fucking Joe bloggs off the street gets injured at work and gets dole money but when we need Naismith in our hour of need it's fuck u well fuck all you so called badge kissers that have turned your back on our club . The club will always be bigger than these maggots

He is entitled to get paid when he is injured. It's all part of football.

It's simply the way he has approaches his departure in terms of a statement. He should only have said he doesn't want to transfer to the new company owning the club as he doesn't trust Green.

Cost us £2m.

One of the highest paid players at the club.

2 long term injuries, costing the club more, to pay his wages when not playing & give him the best medical treatment possible to recover him back to full fitness.

Turns his back on his contract due to a technicallity instead of putting in a request, to walk away for nothing and pick up a fat sign-on fee elsewhere.

snivelling fuckin rat. i hope the rest of his career is a fuckign flop.

As for Whittaker, maybe we wouldnt even be in admin if he hadn't cost us a european spot this season. Utter cunt.

Both were speaking on SSN just now.

(Q) "What would it have taken for you to stay at Rangers?"

(A) "Eh, dont know - probably a bit more information on where the Club would be playing next year" - Naismith.

And...Whittaker said he has received "just one email from the club". - I think he said 'in the last month' but the interview was on and off in about a minute so I could be wrong on that part.

both ere speaking on SSN just now.

(Q) "What would it have taken for you to stay at Rangers?"

(A) "Eh, dont know - probably a bit more information on where the Club would be playing next year" - Naismith.

And...Whittaker said he has received "just one email from the club". - I think he said 'in the last month' but the interview was on and off in about a minute so I could be wrong on that part.

How can they expect more information on where the Club is going to be playing next year, when we don't even know ourselves?

It's a fucking joke. These cunts are at it, using it as an excuse to go line their pockets elsewhere. Good riddance. You will never be welcome at Ibrox again.

How can they expect more information on where the Club is going to be playing next year, when we don't even know ourselves?

It's a fucking joke. These cunts are at it, using it as an excuse to go line their pockets elsewhere. Good riddance. You will never be welcome at Ibrox again.

Mate, Why all of them just couldnt keep their mouths shut until July 5th is beyond me.

Something stinks about this.

I'm very disappointed. Its a huge shit sandwich and we all have to take a bite, players too. Am I right in thinking they reverted back to their wages from 1st June so they pick up a cool 60 to 80K this week for sunning themselves and now they're offski. Incredible!

Id have accepted it if there had been an attempt by Green to re-negotiate but this hasn't even happened :wanker:

How dare these players not have loyalty for the club when some fans are willing to call them all names under the sun in an instant without knowing all of the facts.

The material facts are that they could transfer to the new company under the same terms they were on and they've chosen not to do so.

The material facts are that they could transfer to the new company under the same terms they were on and they've chosen not to do so.

There is no chance they would be offered same terms and more importantly the same MONEY , and thats the sole reason they are getting out .

Whittaker i can handle , guys been a fuckin donkey since day one , but for some crazy reason we gave him a nice new contract with sacks of cash !

Naismith is a money grabbing lowlife and i hope whoever he signs for , his old injuries , the ones we repaired for him , come back swiftly..........

There is no chance they would be offered same terms and more importantly the same MONEY , and thats the sole reason they are getting out .

Whittaker i can handle , guys been a fuckin donkey since day one , but for some crazy reason we gave him a nice new contract with sacks of cash !

Naismith is a money grabbing lowlife and i hope whoever he signs for , his old injuries , the ones we repaired for him , come back with swiftly..........

The transfer is under TUPE, this protects employees when transferring to a new company so that they retain their current contracts, service etc, so far from there being no chance it was the same terms and same money it is fair to say it was definitely the same terms and money. It's also not really correct to say "they were offered" there is no offer in this instance just an assumption that contracts continue unless the employee objects, which is what these players have done.

The transfer is under TUPE, this protects employees when transferring to a new company so that they retain their current contracts, service etc, so far from there being no chance it was the same terms and same money it is fair to say it was definitely the same terms and money. It's also not really correct to say "they were offered" there is no offer in this instance just an assumption that contracts continue unless the employee objects, which is what these players have done.

What planet are you on ?

There is NO CHANCE that these two money grabbing bastards will get the same money they have been living it up on , from the newco and that goes for anyone involved in the club .

Both of them would have stayed and could have agreed on a transfer sometime in the future , bringing the club in some money .

But because they will be getting a drastically reduced wage packet , they have taken the easy way out as that will fill their pockets quicker .

Fuck the pair of them and any others who do the same .........