Players who want to leave.....

AdzKyle

Why not sign over to the new club with a clause granting them an immediate transfer request? This allows the club to make a little money at least?

Yes it will be easier to find a club on a free but players like Davis, McGregor and Naismith would easily find a club and teams who want them wouldn't grudge paying £500000+ for players of their quality.

The way I see it is if they leave on a free transfer they will prob get offered more wages as no transfer fee involved. Selfish buggers :( Rant over, just majorly pissed off.

If they leave they leave i agree with u completly but i hope wen they leave there is no mention of new club and no history

They are just looking for excuses to go and earn the big bucks. Naismith could make something of himself but Whittaker is NOT the player he thinks he is

Its not the leaving that's hurt me. And I am hurt, genuinely. Its the manner of the departure that has floored me.

No-one could blame the Rangers support from becoming the most cynical, jaded support in Britain after everything that's happened to us.

What I want now is the players who are staying to say nothing. Not one word. Nothing about being Rangers men or anything at all. Just get on with it.

Imo, and I might get slaughtered for this, if Steven Davis leaves in a similar fashion he would be easily the worst Rangers FC captain in our history.

Its not the leaving that's hurt me. And I am hurt, genuinely. Its the manner of the departure that has floored me.

No-one could blame the Rangers support from becoming the most cynical, jaded support in Britain after everything that's happened to us.

What I want now is the players who are staying to say nothing. Not one word. Nothing about being Rangers men or anything at all. Just get on with it.

Imo, and I might get slaughtered for this, if Steven Davis leaves in a similar fashion he would be easily the worst Rangers FC captain in our history.

I just posted in another thread about the manner they left, this is what has us all gutted about it not the fact that they're actually leaving.

Yes, part of me deep down hoped that Naismith would stay for at least a year and see what happens but at the same time I prepared myself months ago for our top players leaving so it really came as no surprise.

It's the only thing that has annoyed me the most. I accept that playing in a lower division, many of them wont want to play there and I don't expect us to pay top wage to them in 3rd div but the players put release clauses in their contract, they knew they could have ended up moving. The fact that a couple of players, who would have got us a transfer fee have decided to jump at the first chance and spite BS reasons for leaving, that's what annoys me...