We Will Survive

First topic so go easy but with all the news of players leaving, which will be headline news for days now, remember that this will be whats needed to get costs under control. The way certain players have engineered moves and some of the discracefull comments from so called 'true blues' has ripped a hole in our hearts. But Rangers will survive and eventualy prosper again, and will still be playing football long after these players have been forgotten by history.

First topic so go easy but with all the news of players leaving, which will be headline news for days now, remember that this will be whats needed to get costs under control. The way certain players have engineered moves and some of the discracefull comments from so called 'true blues' has ripped a hole in our hearts. But Rangers will survive and eventualy prosper again, and will still be playing football long after these players have been forgotten by history.

Great first thread mate couldnt agree more WATP

First topic so go easy but with all the news of players leaving, which will be headline news for days now, remember that this will be whats needed to get costs under control. The way certain players have engineered moves and some of the disgraceful comments from so called 'true blues' has ripped a hole in our hearts. But Rangers will survive and eventually prosper again, and will still be playing football long after these players have been forgotten by history.

I suppose the one good thing that might come out of all these players leaving is this, with a bit of luck we will be left with a hard core of Rangers men who are prepared to dig in and fight for the Club while being supported by the fans,there is a real opportunity for the taking here just so long as the ones that are left are willing to give it 100% effort and commitment with the same commitment from the support.

Let the SPL/SFA get on with it as they will no doubt have their troubles to contend with which wont concern us directly which will be a good thing as we can sit on the sidelines and watch it all unfold.

I suppose the one good thing that might come out of all these players leaving is this, with a bit of luck we will be left with a hard core of Rangers men who are prepared to dig in and fight for the Club while being supported by the fans,there is a real opportunity for the taking here just so long as the ones that are left are willing to give it 100% effort and commitment with the same commitment from the support.

Let the SPL/SFA get on with it as they will no doubt have their troubles to contend with which wont concern us directly which will be a good thing as we can sit on the sidelines and watch it all unfold.

I think its clear whoever stays is truely commited to the club, the way out for those who wont fight is clear. I will remember those who stay like no other Rangers players in.history and they will be the warriors who stood up as men not ran away like boys.

While this is like a knife to the heart as the rats leave the sinking ship,this could be a real opportunity for Rangers and Ally McCoist.I'm a glass half full sort of guy so my thinking is that if we are sent to the 3rd div then what a chance for young footballers to show their stuff and maybe get signed by Scotlands finest,for a young squad to be coached properly and grow together, ala the 'Busby Babes' :21: