Naismith looks gutted.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos the third cunt in the "lets suck a lemon" photo?

I bet all of them are now tucking into their third bottle of champagne,laughing their socks off.

Ally McCoist must have thought he had men playing for him,he has every right to be gutted, who he thought were men have turned out to be back stabbing mercenaries.

im not going to be small-minded and insult him. the guy has been a great servant to our club. all that we've found out today is that he's not really a rangers man. im not going to insult him because of that though

im not going to be small-minded and insult him. the guy has been a great servant to our club. all that we've found out today is that he's not really a rangers man. im not going to insult him because of that though

Ten months of looking like a player sandwiched between two long spells out with ACL injuries and a first season where he struggled to get in the team hardly constitues the use of the word great IMO.

I think you're maybe in the wrong thread mate. This topic's on Naismith.

fuck Naismith and fuck Whittaker

Whittaker I can sort of understand as he isn't a Rangers fan and I can accept it because he is shite anyway but from Naismith it's a massive kick in the baws after us sticking by him through two knee ligament injuries and a few years of bad form yet he walks away which means we get absoloutley fuck all for him when he is one of our biggest assets and a supposed loyal Rangers fan and some people are giving him sympathy and blaming Green fuck right off.

McCabe and Naismith have dissapointed me the most I just hope the likes of McGregor are loyal and stick it out.

Ten months of looking like a player sandwiched between two long spells out with ACL injuries and a first season where he struggled to get in the team hardly constitues the use of the word great IMO.

widely acclaimed as one of our best players. scored vital goals and inspired our team to 54, thats good enough for me.

those who cannot recognise his achievements should be wondering why they were so desperate for him to stay just a day ago.

He could have signed over to the newco and made an agreement to be sold for a reduced fee. Even if we agreed to let him go for £500k it would be better than nothing.

I'm not going to have at go at Charles Green at the moment because he was at least rying to do something when others were nowhere to be seen (or busy trying to play the press) however he handle the tupe situation badly.

Thought you had left the country :lol:

Just been sickened by the players and wanted time to calm down. Self interest is what's at play here (not against anyone doing that, but footballers do talk shit )............is their right and going back to the statement Ally made I do believe he was in the know what was coming....and warned them not to give the I love this club...............did he not say they would be playing fpr the same team...same colour of jersey..in the same stadium in front of the same fans and more importantly on the same contracts..................now maybe just maybe the meeting next week would be to say ......look if you sign on you can have your transfer and we make money on you.

Whittaker I can sort of understand as he isn't a Rangers fan and I can accept it because he is shite anyway but from Naismith it's a massive kick in the baws after us sticking by him through two knee ligament injuries and a few years of bad form yet he walks away which means we get absoloutley fuck all for him when he is one of our biggest assets and a supposed loyal Rangers fan and some people are giving him sympathy and blaming Green fuck right off.

McCabe and Naismith have dissapointed me the most I just hope the likes of McGregor are loyal and stick it out.

I think you may be dissapointed again very soon

Am sure his "look of guilt" will change when he gets a £250,000 signing on fee and a weekly wage of £20,000.

Whittaker wasn't always a fans fav but Naisy was something different and he has shown is his true colours, his rep that he earned at Rangers has been tarnished and a wish him all the worse.