Green Responds

JamieG54

Zzzzz.

Loves to talk does Charles Green, not so good with the actions now is he?

Well at the moment his consortium has done more than anyone else.

What you looking for him to do at the moment?

Personally I rekon the priority is figuring out where we are playing so we know what we are dealing with sand can start the planning.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that Green. Say an Italian club signs Naismith, is he going to pursue them through the Italian courts? Long, drawn out and costly....no chance of it happening.

no, if he has the legal backing from the SFA, or a Scottish Court, or Sports Court, then the club taht signs them could be facing a transfer embargo from UEFA/FIFA. Green has a strong case imo. From what ive read online today, any objection to a TUPE transfer is simply treated as a resignation. FIFA come down very hard on clubs/players if they are seen to simply resign from the club where they have contracts in order to pocket sign-on fees.

As Ally McCoist said yesterday the players should be honest about their intentions. When the players agreed to take wage cuts earlier this year they renegotiated their contracts to allow them to leave for reduced values. That was a sensible quid pro quo and meant that the Club would still get some transfer value for them should they leave.

Speaks Volumes..

no, if he has the legal backing from the SFA, or a Scottish Court, or Sports Court, then the club taht signs them could be facing a transfer embargo from UEFA/FIFA. Green has a strong case imo. From what ive read online today, any objection to a TUPE transfer is simply treated as a resignation. FIFA come down very hard on clubs/players if they are seen to simply resign from the club where they have contracts in order to pocket sign-on fees.

Mate, he has absolutely no chance.

Rangers no1 priority, not assholes with agendas.

Not just rangers needing a new leaf but fan groups aswell, this while fiasco has shown me one thing, deviousness is at an all time high where fans would happily have the club suffer just so they can get what they want.

Mate, he has absolutely no chance.

your not the first to say that, yet nobody seems to be able to back it up. If anyone can provide some kind of precedent or legislation showing that Greens/D&P contract transfer is invalid, then please oblige.

as i see it the only way they can walk out is if the contract they had with the ol;d compny is changed.i think a bit of calm is needed here remeber these boys gave upn a hell of a lot of money to try and save jobs.and the green man has yet to prove himself. he says he can save 7 miil a year .where from?

if players wish to leave for the smaller amount agreed then fine, but to just walk is a disgrace i hope green is right, and sticks it to those bastards if they do go for nothing i hope they hardly kick a ball again either because they have signed for a team that hardly plays them,or an injury fucking tourncoat bastards, if they signed a deal to leave for reduced money then surely they cant walk away

as i see it the only way they can walk out is if the contract they had with the ol;d compny is changed.i think a bit of calm is needed here remeber these boys gave upn a hell of a lot of money to try and save jobs.and the green man has yet to prove himself. he says he can save 7 miil a year .where from?

This will be like the CVA - he knew we had no chance of getting one - so did DandP - it was clear from all the evidence that HMRC would vote down the CVA.

No we have the players - he wants them to go so he doesn't have to pay the wages - but he comes away with all this crap to look good with the fans - he has certainly learned a lot from Bill Miller.

Wages !!

I haven't been posting a lot here in a while, but I stand by the posts I was making when Green entered the frame. He is the man for Rangers. He's going to be brutal and people are going to continue to hate him, but I think his ethos is right. He values the people who are with us from the bottom up.

I think it speaks volumes that he hasn't pandered to these prima donnas calling themselves professional footballers, ensuring that "the people who make Rangers tick" are those who are put at the top of the agenda for talks and assurance meetings.

The players are showing themselves to be nothing but money grabbing wastes of space, who are clearly valuing themselves above the people who work within our club to ensure that their fucking lunches are made for them, and the people who clean up their mess, the people who tend the field that they claim their glory on, and the people who guarantee fans will turn up with their tickets on time and in the right place/ seat.

The real Rangers continues whether these glory hunters remain or not, and Green recognises that, and I hope he will continue to do so.

Today is a perfect example of "no one man is bigger than the club".

This will be like the CVA - he knew we had no chance of getting one - so did DandP - it was clear from all the evidence that HMRC would vote down the CVA.

No we have the players - he wants them to go so he doesn't have to pay the wages - but he comes away with all this crap to look good with the fans - he has certainly learned a lot from Bill Miller.

Did they not teach maths at your school son.

when you read this it proves that it is not a straightforward case of TUPE as these players are under contract.

looks like a legal minefield!

seems like green is right as long as he pays them what was in there contracts, they have no case to leave they cant just say i dont like the new boss and go, if he sticks to their entitlements as far as i can make out they have no grounds to leave, other than to invoke the original agreement to take less wages, for reduced transfer fee in future bids from another team, if green just ripped there contracts up they would be the first to take legal action to recover wages, as per their contract, if green has not stuck to that original contract he is in breach, then they can go

15odxk2.jpg

Goverment guidelines on employment trasnfer (it would be good to see officil legal documents if anyone has a link).

To me this says that an employee has the right to resign if their working conditions are different. Provided their contracts were exactly the same, there would be absolutely no change.

It is also viewed as "a resignation". Footballers cannot simply resign in order to go and fetch big sign-on fees.

Hopefully the legal standing the club has, and FIFA's harsh stance on players breaking contract for sign-on fees will be enough to bolster Greens view on the contracts.

"I have heard criticism from one of the players today that I had not been in contact. That is surprising since his agent was in my office on Friday for a meeting with both me and the Manager.

Fucking hate it when agents get involved in this sort of thing. Why couldn't Naismith have spoken to Green on his own & found out where he stood. Naisy's quoted as saying the uncertainty about where they will be playing next season was a major factor. Well, that's fair enough, but nothing will be decided until 4th July. Why not wait until then? Strange time to come out and say this, knowing we can't sign replacements as things stand.

Losing him for fuck all will be a kick in the stones.

I'd like to see the email Green sent the players on Thursday! Could be it was this that kicked all this off

What kicked all this off ...............was holidays over due back to training next week and Ally making that statement........hindsight is wonderful.........could ally ahve known what was coming..........or was allys statement the making them come out into the open.

If they leave because of money...........fine but all the add ons ....get them to fuck.