rumour that mccabe will sign for the scumbags

durranty

He can't sign from rangers to Celtic

Or rangers to hibs etc

Was listening to D King on talksport earlier and he mentioned this

think king could be talking shite how can you stop someone gaining employment with anyone in the european union

OMG are people suggesting ra sporting integrity that is ra sellic......have approached a player of another club without notifying the club that holds his registration with the sfa and as far as his club is concerned still under contract......now how interesting if this rumour proves to be true ..... with high profile ra sellic men on the board of sfa and senior position within the spl.

I for one find this hard to believe . after all as far back as season 07/08 we had one of these individuals spouting off about sporting integrity ..............if this alleged tapping of a player is indeed true.................we await your views on this.

intersting times could be on the horizon...............

If this alleged tapping(well it would be if true) of a player with another club is proven to be fact...well then what would Mr Sporting Integrity do........................would he tender his resignation to the sfa and how would his chairman react to embarrassing the club(well they have been embarrassed in the past re torbet and the p o'd death) in public and flaunting common decency never mind the rules of the association his team plays under.....you will have noticed I never said their country ......well did not the great Caesar say that they are an irish team who happen to play their football in one of the countries that make sup the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Just as you thought you had disappeared into the background o'regan

i have heard he wants to sign for celtic, however his dad(also a taig) is begging him not too. his father obv knows the trouble it will cost and rhys and most likely his family will find it tough to live in glasgow.

i also heard that due to us owning their registration(diff from there contract) they will not get clearance to play for anyone in scotland, possibly even the uk.

green will fight this all the way and i think these players could be out of work for a while.

i have heard he wants to sign for celtic, however his dad(also a taig) is begging him not too. his father obv knows the trouble it will cost and rhys and most likely his family will find it tough to live in glasgow.

i also heard that due to us owning their registration(diff from there contract) they will not get clearance to play for anyone in scotland, possibly even the uk.

green will fight this all the way and i think these players could be out of work for a while.

You heard wrong, hes a rangers fan, and has the tattoos to prove it.