Whitakker Comment.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'There is no history in the new club, we owe them no loyalty'.

:wanker::anguish:

Jesus fucking christ, im totally flabbergasted by these CUNTS! What the fuck are Rangers doing to alleviate these comments and tell them that we are NOT A NEW CLUB, ffs Ally or someone, please hold a press conference and tell the fans what we need to know, this is truely awful, im fucking sickened by this!

As for you Whittaker you can FUCK RIGHT OFF YA CUNT!!!!

So what.

HE'S A FUCKING RUBBISH PLAYER ANYWAY. I for one am fucking glad to see the back of him. Couldn't tackle, couldn't read the game, had no positional sense, only 1 cross out of every 10 found its target, couldn't pass the ball, couldn't take penalties and had anger issues. Shit player.

So what.

HE'S A FUCKING RUBBISH PLAYER ANYWAY. I for one am fucking glad to see the back of him. Couldn't tackle, couldn't read the game, had no positional sense, only 1 cross out of every 10 found its target, couldn't pass the ball, couldn't take penalties and had anger issues. Shit player.

'There is no history in the new club, we owe them no loyalty'.

:wanker::anguish:

To be honest i've just looked at the comment again, and i don't think the cunt is smart enough to issue a comment like that, i'm starting to believe his fucking agent has instructed him/Naismith to use these words as a way of strengthening their position against Green.

So what.

I totally agree with everything you sayed, glad to see the back of him. wouldn't be suprised if he was always kiddin on he was injured