Whitakker Comment.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the whole of the press conference. I'm disgusted that he has said that. Stabbed us in the back and then rubs salt in the wounds. He will not be welcome at ibrox ever again. He was lucky to have played at such a high level earning 20k a week for such a sub-standard player.

You will never play at a higher level than The Rangers ya fuckin mong

He needs to remember the only reason anyone will give him a second look is cause he played for us. He's at best average he had one good game for every five shite ones, one of the most inconsistant footballers I've seen.

He had no need to come out with that pish, he's shown himself up to not only be devoid of the character necessary to play for Rangers but totally clueless as well. Learn to tell the difference between a club and a company whitts, enjoy your career decline. (tu)

Fuck the both of them. That's their legacy then - when the going got tough, they deserted their comrades in the trenches. Thanks boys, you gave the scum and the other haters exactly what they've been baying for. If you don't have the spine or bollix to stay and fight, then you are scoobied as to what this club really means and you don't belong here anyway. In essence, you're saying everything you fought for so hard in the last few years and the sacrifices you made last season were absolutely meaningless. Thanks for the memories, but you effectively flushed away any good feelings associated with them. Just stuff the excuses and GO.

I have no wish to see any player injured, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if wnhitakker was to pick up an injury in the next few days that kept him out of football for a year or so. Bet he would transfer his contract over then in a hurry no doubts about it.

Whittaker looked like he didn't have a clue what he was actually saying, some of the stuff he said didn't even make sense, clearly just spouting pish that he's heard from his agent. But fuck them, they could have became legends, Naismith could have anyway, but they've chosen their path.

Fuck the both of them. That's their legacy then - when the going got tough, they deserted their comrades in the trenches. Thanks boys, you gave the scum and the other haters exactly what they've been baying for. If you don't have the spine or bollix to stay and fight, then you are scoobied as to what this club really means and you don't belong here anyway. In essence, you're saying everything you fought for so hard in the last few years and the sacrifices you made last season were absolutely meaningless. Thanks for the memories, but you effectively flushed away any good feelings associated with them. Just stuff the excuses and GO.

This.

People say what i feel better than i do, fuck.

i'm sure there's a bench seat somewhere in the Championship with Whittaker's name on it because, after a couple of games with miss-placed passes and running into the opposition players and losing the ball, it's where he's going to be spending most of his season. Naismiths a stick on for another long term injury - we'll see if his new club is so willing to stand by him like Rangers did - good riddance to them both.