Whitakker Comment.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are under 20 years old then maybe.....

Leave out the bitterness. I am as raging with him as the next Bear but that was an outstanding goal. Credit where it is due. I remember way back to the late 70's and 80's. Whittakers was a special goal.

Leave out the bitterness. I am as raging with him as the next Bear but that was an outstanding goal. Credit where it is due. I remember way back to the late 70's and 80's. Whittakers was a special goal.

Bitterness?

I said at the time Whittaker was a liability and a very poor right back, that has never changed and his goal in Lisbon does not even rank in the top 10 goals I have seen The Rangers score in Europe.

Plenty of average players have scored screamers/great solo goals for The Rangers.

Bitterness?

I said at the time Whittaker was a liability and a very poor right back, that has never changed and his goal in Lisbon does not even rank in the top 10 goals I have seen The Rangers score in Europe.

Plenty of average players have scored screamers/great solo goals for The Rangers.

Correct, he is a liability at the back and a very poor right back.

Can you name me ten better? I can think of a few but would be struggling to find 10. It was one of my all time favourites. Opinions and all that!

Correct, anyone can score a fluke or a screamer, Whitts was neither, it was some finish with skill, composure and class. (tu)

should have clicked on then, that their was something wrong with that cunt.

Exactly. Some fans did but they were outnumbered by those who thought Whyte meant business! Ridiculous contracts on top of an overall wage bill everyone knew we could not afford!

Jesus fucking christ, im totally flabbergasted by these CUNTS! What the fuck are Rangers doing to alleviate these comments and tell them that we are NOT A NEW CLUB, ffs Ally or someone, please hold a press conference and tell the fans what we need to know, this is truely awful, im fucking sickened by this!

As for you Whittaker you can FUCK RIGHT OFF YA CUNT!!!!

I have to agree the more these sorts of comments go unanswered the more the general public will believe them to be true :anguish:

Jesus fucking christ, im totally flabbergasted by these CUNTS! What the fuck are Rangers doing to alleviate these comments and tell them that we are NOT A NEW CLUB, ffs Ally or someone, please hold a press conference and tell the fans what we need to know, this is truely awful, im fucking sickened by this!

As for you Whittaker you can FUCK RIGHT OFF YA CUNT!!!!

On this point that we are not a new club - why are we not allowed to play in Europe - irrespective of what happens to our SPL place - we were second last year why are we not playing when it is clear the club is continuing ???

On this point that we are not a new club - why are we not allowed to play in Europe - irrespective of what happens to our SPL place - we were second last year why are we not playing when it is clear the club is continuing ???

The smell off you is :anguish:

I'll answer your point anyway and we The Rangers aren't playing in Europe this season because we never published audited accounts for the season.

Fucking Norwich.....hahahahahshahahahahaha.

Nice wee family club....hahahahahahaha. Fucking mediocre cunts from a place no cunt has ever been to...ran by a cook.

You deserve to play in the back of beyond Whittaker ya fucking ugly bastard....you remind me of Baby Face from The Topper.