Naismith and co

RFC55

Before spouting your bullshit, Pavel Nedved, Del Piero, Buffon, David Trezaguet etc all stayed loyal to Juve as they were relegated to Serie B. So they decided to show some loyalty and to try to get Juventus back to Serie A and out of a situation through no fault of their own they were in.

Im sure these guys would have had massive clubs chasing them. So maybe think about that before spouting yer shite. Spineless fuck pig bastards.

Before spouting your bullshit, Pavel Nedved, Del Piero, Buffon, David Trezaguet etc all stayed loyal to Juve as they were relegated to Serie B. So they decided to show some loyalty and to try to get Juventus back to Serie A and out of a situation through no fault of their own they were in.

Im sure these guys would have had massive clubs chasing them. So maybe think about that before spouting yer shite. Spineless fuck pig bastards.

Spot on bud smiley-gen014.gif watching the game just now and thought the exact same as you posted ........smiley-gen014.gif

Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero & Trezeguet were the biggest names to stay but Thuram, Viera, Cannavaro Zambrotta, Mutu, Zlatan & even Capello all jumped ship.<br><br>Hopefully we have a few players who will show the same loyalty that the first four players I mentioned did when a club that they have genuine affection for needed them to stand up and be counted.

To be fair a lot of Juventus' players also jumped ship: Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero & Trezeguet were the biggest names to stay but Thuram, Viera, Cannavaro Zambrotta, Mutu, Zlatan & even Capello all jumped ship.

Hopefully we have a few players who will show the same loyalty that the first four players I mentioned did when a club that they have genuine affection for needed them to stand up and be counted.

Those 4 i mentioned though mate would be our equivelant of Shagger, Naisy Davis and Aluko hence they were the ones i used. I would always expect some to go but i would have hoped they would have moved whilst getting us a transfer fee even if it was only 1million

Excellent

Remind me where Juve finished last season.

plus rep, spot on mate, cracking statement, someone should draw Naismiths attention to that

I'm at an age when I've seen them come and seen them go but the jersey stays the same.

Some have been good, very good or outstanding, only a few have been bad.

This is a new scenario where I feel as if I've been shot by a family member..... total disloyalty in my eyes.

my thoughts exactly.

These areseholes can just step aside and let those of us who genuinely care for the club to correct us.

As long as they are happy being WORTHLESS in the eyes of the Rangers support (if i'm of the same opinion as the rest) then i hope they are happy!