Pirlo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div>It's always a sign of a truely great player of that style, when they put in a MOTM performance, yet make it look absolutely effortless. Pirlo and Riquelme are two players whom in recent years have been able to do just that.</div>

Players like Pirlo and Riquelme are my favourite footballers to watch. They have an elegance about them and produce beautiful moments - as if they have all the time in the world on their hands when other, lesser mortals scurry around in their shadow.

Redondo, Netzer, Cruyff, Baxter, Zidane and a few more - there's a joy in watching them that so few offer.

The penalty is a moment of beauty, the fact that as he was taking it italy were at a disadvantage, the fact that joe hart has landed on the ground and turned his head before the ball has crossed the line :lol: but mostly the expression on pirlos face doesnt change throughout, i fucking love a bit of arrogance i do!! I was speaking to an italian guy today and they say they call pirlo teaspoon in italy

Cause he has a stroll in the park against the English like most great players do , he's a world beater ?

Plenty times in the last decade for Italy and Milan he's been garbage in big games .......

Yes, sassaaaa, he is quite literally a world beater.

pirlo7.jpg

Yes, sassaaaa, he is quite literally a world beater.

pirlo7.jpg

Superb , you have a pic of him with the world cup .

Many many times in big games gone by , this guy has been missing or downright rubbish for Milan and Italy , even Italians would agree with that .

But because he made England look bad , which by the way is very easy for a class player , he's now a superstar who the English media now say they must find someone like him !

Superb , you have a pic of him with the world cup .

Many many times in big games gone by , this guy has been missing or downright rubbish for Milan and Italy , even Italians would agree with that .

But because he made England look bad , which by the way is very easy for a class player , he's now a superstar who the English media now say they must find someone like him !

Man of the match in the world cup final (tu) Doesn't get much bigger than that.

Aye , he was blinding against Spain .........

So, are you just going to ignore the big matches where he DID play brilliantly? Very good. Outstanding debating technique. Classic "I'm not interested in facts" manoeuvre from sassaaaa :BELM:

He was good against Spain, actually.

So, are you just going to ignore the big matches where he DID play brilliantly? Very good. Outstanding debating technique. Classic "I'm not interested in facts" manoeuvre from sassaaaa :BELM:

He was good against Spain, actually.

And you are going to ignore the fact that the guy has gone missing in loads of big games for club and country .

Other than making England look stupid whens the last time the guy has ever made the newspapers for anything .

He had a great game the other night , end of , but is never a consistently good player for club or country .

and he hardly touched the ball against Spain , what game were you watching ?

And you are going to ignore the fact that the guy has gone missing in loads of big games for club and country .

Other than making England look stupid whens the last time the guy has ever made the newspapers for anything .

He had a great game the other night , end of , but is never a consistently good player for club or country .

and he hardly touched the ball against Spain , what game were you watching ?

I was watching the one where he ghosted past Sergio Busquets, the best defensive midfielder in the world, and played a beautiful pass to Antonio Di Natale to take the lead. Which game were you watching?

Pirlo stagnated in his last few seasons at Milan. I don't think anyone denies that. On the other hand between about 2002 and 2007 he was brilliant, and was the third best player (officially, but probably more effective overall than Zidane) at the 2006 world cup. Then, at the age of 32 and "past it", he moved to Juventus and was their best player in their title-winning season. What a loser, eh?

You're reading the wrong fucking newspapers. It is genuinely embarrassing to read your posts.

I was watching the one where he ghosted past Sergio Busquets, the best defensive midfielder in the world, and played a beautiful pass to Antonio Di Natale to take the lead. Which game were you watching?

Pirlo stagnated in his last few seasons at Milan. I don't think anyone denies that. On the other hand between about 2002 and 2007 he was brilliant, and was the third best player (officially, but probably more effective overall than Zidane) at the 2006 world cup. Then, at the age of 32 and "past it", he moved to Juventus and was their best player in their title-winning season. What a loser, eh?

You're reading the wrong fucking newspapers. It is genuinely embarrassing to read your posts.

If he had his usual quite day against England , we would not be hearing anything about him in UK media and newspapers .

And he ghosted by Busquets and made a beautiful pass and this means he had a great game , are you for fuckin real ????

Busquets best defensive midfielder in the world .......if i had said that on here , you would be one of the first idiots on here to disagree .

Will agree to disagree again ..........

Pirlo was widely regarded as one of the outstanding players in Siere A last season and was the a key component in a team who didnt only win the league, but went undefeated, in the process.

Dont disagree with any of that , but over the last decade he's gone missing many many times for club and country .

He had a great game against super England , big deal , most classy players do ..........

If he had his usual quite day against England , we would not be hearing anything about him in UK media and newspapers .

And he ghosted by Busquets and made a beautiful pass and this means he had a great game , are you for fuckin real ????

Busquets best defensive midfielder in the world .......if i had said that on here , you would be one of the first idiots on here to disagree .

Will agree to disagree again ..........

I don't disagree with you because you're sassaaaa, I disagree with you when you talk bollocks, which is almost every time you post. I cordially invite you to do a search for every post I have made about Sergio Busquets and then go off and sit quietly in the corner.

I don't disagree with you because you're sassaaaa, I disagree with you when you talk bollocks, which is almost every time you post. I cordially invite you to do a search for every post I have made about Sergio Busquets and then go off and sit quietly in the corner.

Give it a rest hero , you talk pish on here constantly .........

and always remember this tennis gem , Nadal is finished !

Just before he beat Djokovic three finals in a row ...........

Give it a rest hero , you talk pish on here constantly .........

and always remember this tennis gem , Nadal is finished !

Just before he beat Djokovic three finals in a row ...........

:lol:

You are the gift that keeps on giving.