Wee Message For All Bears

This has been the hardest day of my Rangers-supporting life.

I have sat all day, feeling down & sad about our club...

Two big players, one a so called Rangers man, the other a hibby, walking out on Rangers, in our hour of need.

It is absolutely heartbraking for every single Bear across the world, and there are a hell of a lot of them!

What these 3 did today, was something you'd never expect from a Rangers employee, Bill Struth would be turning in his grave at todays events. Rangers stood by both players, Naismith through 2 leg-breaks, still paying him his full wage, any man on the street gets injured, they get dole money. We stood by Whitakker through injuries, but also when he was at his lowest last year, with fans on his back etc, we gave him a lucrative 5 year contract. The time comes when we need the biggest favour ever, from them, and they eye up the money (down south probably)and they fuck it right in our faces, then have the audacity to rub salt in our wounds, with their comments.

Well the message for they two, and anyone else over the next coming days who will refuse to help us is simply...FUCK YOU! The Rangers will rise to the top again, Super Ally will lift that trophy, it's his destiny! And when he does, it'll be the single most best moment of everyone of our Rangers lives, and am sure I won't be the only one with a tear in my eye when it happens.

The badge on the front, is far more important, than the name on the back!

I feel more honoured to be part of the Rangers family now, than I ever have.

Rangers then. Rangers now. Rangers forever. :21:

1e3sxs.jpge19thy.jpg5otqc1.jpg2s928ie.jpg

I've truely never been able to enjoy a day since 13th Feb. The last week or so has been hellish. Each passing day brings more bad news. When will it end? Through it all though I've never been more proud to be a Rangers fan. Its going to be a long road back to where we should be, but we will get there. WATP

This has been the hardest day of my Rangers-supporting life.

I have sat all day, feeling down & sad about our club...

Two big players, one a so called Rangers man, the other a hibby, walking out on Rangers, in our hour of need.

It is absolutely heartbraking for every single Bear across the world, and there are a hell of a lot of them!

What these 3 did today, was something you'd never expect from a Rangers employee, Bill Struth would be turning in his grave at todays events. Rangers stood by both players, Naismith through 2 leg-breaks, still paying him his full wage, any man on the street gets injured, they get dole money. We stood by Whitakker through injuries, but also when he was at his lowest last year, with fans on his back etc, we gave him a lucrative 5 year contract. The time comes when we need the biggest favour ever, from them, and they eye up the money (down south probably)and they fuck it right in our faces, then have the audacity to rub salt in our wounds, with their comments.

Well the message for they two, and anyone else over the next coming days who will refuse to help us is simply...FUCK YOU! The Rangers will rise to the top again, Super Ally will lift that trophy, it's his destiny! And when he does, it'll be the single most best moment of everyone of our Rangers lives, and am sure I won't be the only one with a tear in my eye when it happens.

The badge on the front, is far more important, than the name on the back!

I feel more honoured to be part of the Rangers family now, than I ever have.

Rangers then. Rangers now. Rangers forever. :21:

1e3sxs.jpge19thy.jpg5otqc1.jpg2s928ie.jpg

Hear Hear that man! You have brought tears to my eyes and these people should be ashamed of themselves.

They have raked in fortunes from our club and could at least have had the decency to give us a season to get us partly back on our feet. Never forgotten!

Im only just back from a holiday, haven't known what to post on here as it's been so much to take in, felt like shit all day reading some of this stuff.

Aye mate, it's absolute torture, wish I had the money to book a holiday right now, could do with a break from here :(

Keep the heads up men,and dont let us forget what scottish football has and will do to us in the coming weeks,players come and go but the red sand stone wall will always be there for us to watch our beloved team.We will take what comes our way but we shall never forget! Long live THE RANGERS!

I doubt the comments are from the players (mibbees I am being niave) but sounds like they were written by their agent, do they share the same one?? Murdo???

If so new signing policy, we will sign catholics, we will sign players with agents, BUT we will NOT sign fenians nor players with fenian agents.

a26agz.jpg

We will stay loyal, anyone who isn't loyal to the cause is not welcome. That's then end of it in my eyes, no hard feelings towards them that go, but if they are not in for the hard slog then they are neither wanted nor needed.

P.s shamelessly stole this pic from Coatbridgebears post in a thread the other day :D(tu)

Feel like I should add to my previous post :

I really couldn't give a fuck how many fans are with me next season, I do know there will be many as the Rangers fans have always embarrassed other clubs with our loyalty.

I will be there, and even if I'm alone then, even though I may not have enough arms to hold all the banners that would be needed to show everything the Rangers means to me, I for one will stand at Ibrox park and know that everything that defines Rangers Football Club is within me.

Just like my father and Grandfather and Great Grandfather stood on the terracing and knew and embraced all that it took to be a true Ranger.

I will follow on and, God willing, if I ever have a son, he will grow watching the Famous Glasgow Rangers also.

We Are The People.

Will you stand?

a26agz.jpg

We will stay loyal, anyone who isn't loyal to the cause is not welcome. That's then end of it in my eyes, no hard feelings towards them that go, but if they are not in for the hard slog then they are neither wanted nor needed.

P.s shamelessly stole this pic from Coatbridgebears post in a thread the other day :D(tu)

Haha! batter in mate :D

We love you rangers, always have always will :crabflute:

Yes the company may have changed but in everyone hearts it is the same, and players, much better players have come and gone than Naisy and Whit, its the future of the club that is important not some egomaniacs, "...we want to be in top league"... hahhahahah have you seen yourselves play, you were f****** lucky Rangers loved you.

Whittaker is no Hibby. He is a Hearts man

To be honest does it matter? Two shite clubs with scumbag supports.

Say what you like about any links with Hearts.....they fucking hate us. Both clubs are as bad as each other.

Whittaker would do exactly the same to Hearts or Hibs........he is a professional athlete, and his loyalty is to himself.

I hope when it comes down to it, there are still alot of fans that turn up to watch whoever the team may be, its not about the team, its the club and the club needs us, it has been shat on by our own last few days, through it all, that was one of the most hurtful things, and I just hope we can prove them all wrong, we will be back stronger and better than ever.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest does it matter? Two shite clubs with scumbag supports.

Say what you like about any links with Hearts.....they fucking hate us. Both clubs are as bad as each other.

Whittaker would do exactly the same to Hearts or Hibs........he is a professional athlete, and his loyalty is to himself.

Did i say it mattered? i was only pointing it out.