Lafferty

Is Lafferty walking away?

Being originally from Belfast, I will be horrified if he walks away. I thought us Ulster Bears would be loyal.

Please say it ain;t so.

Do the robot away to be honest imo.

Only want committed Bears here next year and nothing else.

It can be nothing else.

rumour has it, tomorrow its Davis, McGregor and Bocanegra. :-(

Davis???????

This is our annus horribilis. But what doesn;t kill us makes us stronger.

WHEN, AND WE WILL, COME BACK VENGENACE WILL BE SWEET AND WE WILL REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE ACTED IN RECENT TIMES.

Davis???????

This is our annus horribilis. But what doesn;t kill us makes us stronger.

WHEN, AND WE WILL, COME BACK VENGENACE WILL BE SWEET AND WE WILL REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE ACTED IN RECENT TIMES.

Those we will remember will also be for their sacrifices, and Davis, McGregor and Bocanegra made sacrifices that will not be forgotten regardless of whether they leave or not. Football is a job and they may want to be assured they will have a stable job to gain their income.

Unfortunate, but understandable.

rumour has it, tomorrow its Davis, McGregor and Bocanegra. :-(

If it is so be it. But hopefully any statements will have been properly thought through, Naisy and Whittaker made an arse of today. Their departure could have been handled ten times better and I would have wished them well.

redwhiteand blue. Of course there will be rumours but these days they are usually spread by the taigs.  I don't give a flying fuck about rumours. Why do you? Why spread them? What are you trying to achieve?<br>

It wasn't me who started it. Admin on here, Darcevinny I think.

I would imagine that Lafferty will be away, aside from the fact that it appears that most senior players are on the way out, his falling out with Super meant that his days were probably numbered anyway. He will always go down as a nearly man, who despite his end of season heroics, never reached his potential.

He will be away, extra money to line his pockets with and pay off his debts. TBH i dont really care if he goes as out of all the time he has been here he hasnt fully got himself into the first team and has had a few injuries.