Noo the polis are involved

The Dude

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky announced this as more bad news for Rangers. I strongly disagree. If we have been the victims of a corporate fraud then the punishments and witch hunts will be put into focus and perspective. And Whyte or Murray could get the jail.

I'm delighted to hear the authorities are moving this forward. And what a damning, shameful sequence of events it will prove to be from all those who have hammered The Rangers for the actions of individuals if they are duly found guilty.

I'm sure this doesn't involve Murray. Murray never actually done anythign illegal as far as i'm aware, the EBT scheme was legal. The HMRC woudl have braught Murray to criminal trial liek they did Redknapp if it wasn't, they merely contested the amount of tax pai. It was more like a damages claim.

I'm certain this relates to Whyte's conduct during the takeover deal, of

1. Buying the club against future assets/revenue of the club, which is illegal.

2. the deciept in obtaining the initial funds, lying to ticketus & murray, and also using forged documents for proof of fundng

3. taxing the ibrox staff and doing god-knows-whit with it instead of giving it to the taxman.

The biggest question is, is it ethical to punish the club if the club is victim to criminal behaviour, and when the damage was done in a take-over deal which should be rendered void?

Is it ethical for the debt to be left to be liquidated with the old PLC while whyte washes his hands of it?

This could be serious for D&P after all .have they not been involved from day one with whyte......according to many on here and especially by an ex poster and one who doesn't post on Bears Den.....well hasn't for a while now............maybe self exile...............Elba I think biggrin.gifuk.gif

Yet the said paperwork handed into the police by D&P 21.gif00000042.gifwell done again lads............and fingers crossed when you get right into that bastard mark (hanging on the telephone) daly uk.gif

Whyte's probably already done a Lord Lucan. I still can't figure out what this guy's plan with Rangers was. It was obvious he planned to force us into administration, he must have thought the CVA would be agreed, after that its a mystery. In order of blame its Whyte, Murray and Lloyds bank.

Shuggy

I'm sure this doesn't involve Murray. Murray never actually done anythign illegal as far as i'm aware, the EBT scheme was legal. The HMRC woudl have braught Murray to criminal trial liek they did Redknapp if it wasn't, they merely contested the amount of tax pai. It was more like a damages claim.

2. the deciept in obtaining the initial funds, lying to ticketus & murray, and also using forged documents for proof of fundng

3. taxing the ibrox staff and doing god-knows-whit with it instead of giving it to the taxman.

The bigegst question is, is it ethical to punish the club if the club is victim to criminal behaviour, and when the damage was done in a take-over deal which should be rendered void?

Is it ethical for the debt to be left to be liquidated with the old PLC while whyte washes his hands of it?

murray the chunt had a responsibility to make siue everything was above board with whyte and to confirm exactly where his money was coming from...........

The bigegst question is, is it ethical to punish the club if the club is victim to criminal behaviour, and when the damage was done in a take-over deal which should be rendered void?

If whyte's takeover procedure was a criminal act and it's proven the deal should be rendered void.

(tu)

murray the chunt had a responsibility to make siue everything was above board with whyte and to confirm exactly where his money was coming from...........

i think Murray might be covered here. The contract put in place by him will have stated that Whyte must clear the Lloyds debt. I'm sure that it's already been proven in a court that Gary Whithey from collyer Bristow provided Whyte with forged documents to state he had the necessary funds in his account to clear the Lloyds debt. Given Whytes character, the ticketus deal certainly would have been kept secret from Murray. There has also been talk from staff at Ibrox that Whytes dodgy tenure at Ibrox even seen him photoshop invoices. The cunt is a scam artist.

If whyte's takeover procedure was a criminal act and it's proven the deal should be rendered void.

Christ my heid would burst with this. What would that even mean? Would Murray still own us? Would all that has come after it be deemed null and void (surely not - we can but wish)?

What does this mean for us?

I asked about this a few weeks ago. If Whyte, or Murray, were to be found guilty, and NOT the club, would we get our 10 points back, our fines returned, and heavily compensated for the damage the SFA have done to our club?

i think Murray might be covered here. The contract put in place by him will have stated that Whyte must clear the Lloyds debt. I'm sure that it's already been proven in a court that Gary Whithey from collyer Bristow provided Whyte with forged documents to state he had the necessary funds in his account to clear the Lloyds debt. Given Whytes character, the ticketus deal certainly would have been kept secret from Murray. There has also been talk from staff at Ibrox that Whytes dodgy tenure at Ibrox even seen him photoshop invoices. The cunt is a scam artist.

murray would have had him checked out was very good at doing this was dupe murray fae Ayr,

Procurator Fiscal now to work with Strathclde Police to investigate acquisition and financial management of #Rangers

From Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

Fucking A ...

.. and they better find something serious - real serious to charge him with...

This could be serious for D&P after all .have they not been involved from day one with whyte......according to many on here and especially by an ex poster and one who doesn't post on Bears Den.....well hasn't for a while now............maybe self exile...............Elba I think biggrin.gifuk.gif

Yet the said paperwork handed into the police by D&P 21.gif00000042.gifwell done again lads............and fingers crossed when you get right into that bastard mark (hanging on the telephone) daly uk.gif

Exactly. Penny for the thought of the conspiracy theorists now!

paperwork handed into the police by D&P

The Crown stated: "The investigation into alleged criminality follows a preliminary police examination of information passed to them in February this year by the club administrators.

So much for the conspiracy theories regarding D&P woking for the benefit of Whyte.

Do RFC have a case to answer at all with the SFA/SPL if they have been victiims of fraud?

Whilst I'm no Lawyer, I've been asking this myself.

The PF could find Whyte guilty of fraud and the SFA guilty of failing to protect one of its member clubs.

Would we then be compensated for loss of points, income, players, status, etc.