Noo the polis are involved

The Dude

The Crown stated: "The investigation into alleged criminality follows a preliminary police examination of information passed to them in February this year by the club administrators.

So much for the conspiracy theories regarding D&P woking for the benefit of Whyte.

Just had a thought.....omg ........too far fetched to be true...............maybe Strathclyde Police are part of the whyte team 003.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck them then. Hope they get the hanging as a punishment.

... only if its a slow hanging - a quick hanging would be to good for them - would rather they got a long jail sentence and were housed in that special section in Peterhead!

Just had a thought.....omg ........too far fetched to be true...............maybe Strathclyde Police are part of the whyte team 003.gif

Maybe Withey went to Uni with the chief constanble. Maybe Whyte, D&P, HMRC, Ticketus, Strathclyde Police, Grier, Murray and Muir planned all this three years ago. :sherlock:

And now the PF :D

Whyte, Murray, Withey, Muir and the rest - enjoy your summer of freedom as best you can. Criminal charges? Fucking suits them well.

Didn't Alistair Johnstone ask the Crown Office to investigate the take over even before administration?

If only he had released his dossier before the Whyte acquisition then maybe all this could have been avoided!

This could be serious for D&P after all .have they not been involved from day one with whyte......according to many on here and especially by an ex poster and one who doesn't post on Bears Den.....well hasn't for a while now............maybe self exile...............Elba I think biggrin.gifuk.gif

Yet the said paperwork handed into the police by D&P 21.gif00000042.gifwell done again lads............and fingers crossed when you get right into that bastard mark (hanging on the telephone) daly uk.gif

I dont think this will have any effect on D&P - in fact it would strengthen their case that they knew nothing about the shenanigans prior to appointment and as sooon as they became aware reported it to the police - also sort of puts another few nails in the coffin or the rumour that D&P are working on behalf or to a CW plan!

As I understand it no precipitant actions may be taken by any person or body that would or could directly have an effect on any ongoing criminal proceeding or investigation.

The sfa/spl and constituent clubs should take note.

It's been said many times that Whye deliberately put us under. I hope it can be proved and he goes to jail. Punish the victim, the SFA motto.

It is pretty obvious that Whyte intentionally put us under, but the question remains why. Was he trying to wrap all debt into a CVA or was there an even more nefarious reason.

Maybe Withey went to Uni with the chief constanble. Maybe Whyte, D&P, HMRC, Ticketus, Strathclyde Police, Grier, Murray and Muir planned all this three years ago. :sherlock:

Maybe it's like the old Alastair Sim movie where he plays about 7 different roles..............maybe whyte is all these people.

I dont think this will have any effect on D&P - in fact it would strengthen their case that they knew nothing about the shenanigans prior to appointment and as sooon as they became aware reported it to the police - also sort of puts another few nails in the coffin or the rumour that D&P are working on behalf or to a CW plan!

As I understand it D&P were obligated to send the Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, a report on the conduct of all directors who were in office in the last 3 years of the company's trading. The Secretary of State has to decide whether it is in the public interest to seek a disqualification order against a director.

What they are not obligated to do is, unlike mini, is to inform the newspapers. These wheels may have been in motion since February.

Hope Whyte gets a long jail term with a cellmate called Buba.

It is pretty obvious that Whyte intentionally put us under, but the question remains why. Was he trying to wrap all debt into a CVA or was there an even more nefarious reason.

I'm not sure it matters why from a legal standpoint. A more qualified man than me would have to explain but surely the deliberate building up of debt to force an insolvency is against all sorts of corporate laws

I wonder if the Procurator Fiscal will find the SFA guilty of failing to do due diligence on Whyte?

This could rumble on for years.

No, because it isn't a criminal offence for the SFA to fail to do due diligence.

I'm not sure it matters why from a legal standpoint. A more qualified man than me would have to explain but surely the deliberate building up of debt to force an insolvency is against all sorts of corporate laws

I don't think it would be difficult to argue that Whyte and a number of directors on both former boards were guilty of trading whilst insolvent.

Questions remaining to be asked:

1. The instant the ticketus deal became public knowledge this looked for all the world an open and shut case of financial assistance. Why did this take so long?

2. Where does this leave the SFA punishment? You can't disassociate the actions of the individual from the club? Well what about when the individual criminally abuses the club?

This is the best news we've had in a long long time.

In the sweepstake, I'll pick:

- Whyte, jail

- Withey, jail

- Murray, no jail

- Grier, no jail

The bonus ball is:

- Whyte found dead

Nah, tie him to a lamppost outside Ibrox before the next home game, at ground level, and still alive. Charge £5 for access to him.

Lynne Durkin@cccblCrown Office suggesting Rangers FC may have been victim of criminal actions. Yet it's the club & fans who are to apologise.#integrity

It is quite normal in Scotland for the victim of a crime to suffer more at the hands of the justice system than does the perpetrator.

We must apply for a court injunction to halt all proceedings against us by kangaroo courts, or is that avenue so simple that the powers that claim to be cannot see it, blazer chasers included.